First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

Thanks queen I would be glad to look at your grow but remember Im still learning like you but we have some really good info here at 420 and I have like 4 different
grow books to help also so yep!:peace:

Yes, I have a grow book to that I go to from time to time. But you seem to be doing so much better than me. Not that I am doing bad, I just think I could be doing better or maybe there is something that I may have missed or overlooked.

Yes, I have a grow book to that I go to from time to time. But you seem to be doing so much better than me. Not that I am doing bad, I just think I could be doing better or maybe there is something that I may have missed or overlooked.

no my plants also have some problems but I just didnt take a good up close pic of them. I get real impatient waiting on answers to my questions on here and when they do get answered its usually only a re-confirmation of something Ive already read some where so I just try to be patient and try what I have read to do and put on a happy face and show off what my plants have done and if any body can learn from it thats great but I just enjoy being here among some good growers its so cool! Just keep growing and showing them off cause some nubes lurkin and learnin! please excuse the ramble I had to quit smokin and I knOCKING off a couple cold ones with a friend to curb the cravings lol:peace:

You're right about that. I tend to get frustrated when I don't get a reply but I remind myself that people may not live on this site like I do...lol

Thats all with this grow guys and gals thanks for the support!:peace:
I will be starting a new journal soon.

I'm so sorry for my absence gittergreen.:sorry:

My email hasn't been working to well recently but I wrote down journals that haven't been showing up, yours being one:scratchinghead:...I pray you start another journal so I can make up the lost time friend :peace:

May I ask what's happened/happening with your babies currently?;)

The transplant did wonders for the ladies. And yes, they seem to love the 2x 400w! Looking forward to the new grow, gittergreen!

Yes cfl are great but wow what a difference with HID. Thanks for looking!:thanks:

I'm so sorry for my absence gittergreen.:sorry:

My email hasn't been working to well recently but I wrote down journals that haven't been showing up, yours being one:scratchinghead:...I pray you start another journal so I can make up the lost time friend :peace:

May I ask what's happened/happening with your babies currently?;)

no worries I am guilty also. my problem is being on dial up connection it actually takes about ten minutes to load a page with pics. so this is a labor of love to even do a journal but I have to brag some where and outside cyber land is a no no . Loose lips sink big ships! As for my new grow goes, me and one of my best friends have teamed up for a journal and grow so it should be
pretty exciting to see. he has about two auto flower grows under his belt and I never had the funds too properly light, vent and contain oder inside so here we go! I have started a new journal and it should show up in my signature soon. you are more than welcome to join Gittergreens perpetual grow!:peace::high-five:

I can't wait to see the difference now that my light has gotten here...My bf is already talking about trying to get a second one..lol..Definitely in for your next journal...

thats awsome happy for yah! cant wait til yah visit my new journal.:peace:

Hey tried to go to ur other journal from link in your sign but its not working ...

yes I know 420girl is working with me on this I guess Im to pc illiterate to get it right lol.:peace:

420 this journal is cashed! please move this to completed journals.
I have a new journal started in a new local and is big,mean and green! hope everyone will still pop in from time to time The links in my signature

thanks Gittergreen!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world. Good luck with your current grow! :cheer:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

hey gitter did you ever figure out that light? if the green wire wasnt grounded to the panel there would be insufficient power to the ballast to fire the light(even if it hummed).. get a extension cord with 3 wires..HD cord, wire it up and presto it should fire. the ground (or earth wire) (green) carries just as much energy as the hot/black or neutral/white and completes the circuit.

Back
Top Bottom