First Time Indoor/Outdoor Grow Bag Seed

Hey miwa, I have read were famous purple strains have to have cold weather at night to bring out their purple colors. so yes i think that would be a correct statement.
I have also read that certain nute defs bring out certain colors. some seed companys will actually tell which nutes to leave out, but some people warn against this because it might effect the quality or potency.:peace:

so i just got done reading your grow, they look amazing, my very first grow was outside and i loved it, growin outside is so much easier then inside and plus they grow a hell of alot better in the sun i think, i would rather grow outside then inside anyday but the problem is that i have nosey neighbors and are houses are too close together, but yea growin outside is the shit.. And for havin bagseed they look really good, i dont know if you seen in my grow but i have the pink pistils aswell, dont know what their from but hopefully its somethin good and not somethin bad.. but yea im subbed for sure, doin a good job!!! :thumb: :) :tokin:

so i just got done reading your grow, they look amazing, my very first grow was outside and i loved it, growin outside is so much easier then inside and plus they grow a hell of alot better in the sun i think, i would rather grow outside then inside anyday but the problem is that i have nosey neighbors and are houses are too close together, but yea growin outside is the shit.. And for havin bagseed they look really good, i dont know if you seen in my grow but i have the pink pistils aswell, dont know what their from but hopefully its somethin good and not somethin bad.. but yea im subbed for sure, doin a good job!!! :thumb: :) :tokin:

Thanks Suka, I love the great outdoors! I have one plant inside vegging she was a clone from one of my females. not sure what im going to do with her. Make a mother out of her or Flower her and order some good beans.

your plants look great even though your photos arent clear i can tell they blow mine out of the water.

:yummy::yummy::yummy::yummy:Well i took a sample off sour sonya over to one of my friends houses we smoked about a half a joint of it and it was Gas. great creeping buzz very strong and lasted for almost 3.5hrs it still needs to cure out some more was hard to burn it had a very gigglee high that i have not felt in a long time! It was head high and a little relaxed body buzz aswell. I checked for amber on her and it was about 20% so i might take her in tonight and put her in the closet for two days then chop her! We have rain in the future here and i know what follows rain around here cold and wind. I am a little concerned about my others dont know if covering will be enough! :Namaste:

Thanks Suka, I love the great outdoors! I have one plant inside vegging she was a clone from one of my females. not sure what im going to do with her. Make a mother out of her or Flower her and order some good beans.

your plants look great even though your photos arent clear i can tell they blow mine out of the water.

thanks man i appreciate it, but i wouldn't go sayin all that now, mines are lookin good but nowhere near as big and colorful as yours are, but thanks..:thanks:

006545.JPG
003701.JPG

ok 420 i am thinking of putting sour sonya in the plant of the month contest i know its not as swollen as some plants but shes pretty for being organic. I am having trouble deciding which photos to use, any opinions welcome.
006546.JPG

012320.JPG

:helpsmilie::passitleft:Ok guys and gals i have removed all the fan leaves off of her i preperation for harvest i have cleared a spot for her inside it is light proof i have a fan moving air around no ventilation i plan on opening the door to exchange air and keep humidity down.
I read a journal but cant remember who it was but he put his plants in total darkness for like 48hrs and took before and after photos the results were amazing the buds swelled like a balloon. does anbody know if co2 helps when using this method? because im thinking of making a co2 bomb out of baking soda and vineger drip.

well i snuck her in the house with lights out only green lights i have her in thee closet and have a co2 bomb activated i dont think it will help but we will see i took a photo and measured across her cola@2.44 inches across. Will post pics tomorrow. good night 420.

028115.JPG
024121.JPG

Ok guys and gals this is the next plant to finish i think. shes starting to get some brown on her pistils she seems to be a bit more frosty than sonya. I have been giving her full strength ff tiger bloom and some diluted bat guano. she seems to like this.
02999.JPG
03090.JPG
03376.JPG

Outdoor plants look massive! Love the purple touch. I see the frost fairy visit them during cold nights with some paints.

Yes i totally lucked out on the bagseed lottery. cant wait until next season! :thanks:

started harvesting sonya monday night having to spread out the process through out the week. sucks being tired from work and doing this. note to self plan harvest for weekend.
oh well here is a pic of her cola and wet weight. see you guys later this week for an update. time for bed, running on three hours of trim filled sleep.
004661.JPG

Back
Top Bottom