First Time Indoor

Gumbosmoke

hey guys, its gumbo smoke back, and last year i didnt post a journal but this year is gonna be a lil different. i need you all to guide me through this growing process.

i started my lil seeds about 3 weeks ago, and i moved em from a wet paper towel to the bucket, ima start em out in one bucket so it wont be a mess, but i will have them in their own lil buckets soon, here is a couple of pictures i took, and tell me whats going on and see if i got this. haha

lighting:
gedc0485.jpg

gedc0484.jpg

plants:
gedc0483.jpg
gedc04801.jpg
gedc0479.jpg
GEDC0481.JPG
GEDC0483.JPG

tell me what i should do, what i shouldnt do, let me know some stuff :} thank you and this is another day of Gumbosmoke peace smokers.

the soil is ur reg soil from the store flower pots ya know,
and the lighting is a 60 wat bulb and i leave it on for 12 hrs a day, from like 1 pm to 1 am

the light is about foot away from it,

Ok, first off, there is no such thing as "reg soil". Every brand is different.
You have (1) 60 watt bulb for 3 plants? Is that incandescent, fluorescent, or what kind of bulb is it? Is it real watts or equivalent watts?
You have it on for 12 hours right? That means that you want to start flowering and sexing them from sprout, right?

Well right now I can give you one suggestion: lower the light. You see those stems on your girls how long they are getting? Well, they're not getting enough light and they are reaching for it. You will end up with lanky plants that won't be able to support any weight. The light, if it's fluorescent, should be as close to the plants as possible. No further than 6 inches away. I keep my girls about 2-3 inches away from fluoros.

Bah humbug. Get you a couple 1000 watt HPS Hortilx EYES and Sun Master MH and pipe the warm air between the floors to warm your house. It's the wave of the future. GREEN economy.

Hi Gumbosmoke

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom