First time low budget

Re: first time low budget..

well i guess i will just maybe have to go ahead and plant it and see what happens,,:cheesygrinsmiley:

as for planting clones outside i was going to plant a couple outside and now i only have 6 left which i want to keep for inside the cabinet scrog,,
cause i accidently broke one today, (dropped a pair of socks on it) :(
and with the other one that i pulled only leaves 6,

but when they get big enough (if no more screw ups) i will take clones from them and plant them outside ,, i gotta wait for a few weeks anyways as temps here still getting below freezing the odd night here and there,,

I re-cut and dipped in cloning gel and planted it again just to see if will survive again with no humidity dome,,as it has been off for a few days now,,

here a pic of the roots from the one that broke,,13 days since cut,,
rsz_picture_0372.jpg

why do you say the sun works 12/12 l8night.?
does it not matter how many hours sun they get? will they just stay flowering even if only 6-7 hours darkness,?

I was just saying because usually thats how it works where i live but the same in alot of other places but like you say not in others lol. and I agree with cherma ive seen alot of people with the same situation the plants will most likey flower on but like you say it should all still be good if they are dont by sept or october either way i think its a win win for you i wouldnt worry about it just let it be man! lol keep up the good work

wow the temps are below freezing? i wish it was like that here in tx it has been freaking hot and humid for like the past 2 weeks! i hate it! i enjoy smoking better it cold temps!

well they get up to like 60-70 during the day most days,but the odd night and day here and there for the next couple weeks might still get down to 0 or so,,usually planting here after may long,, ,man i wish i was down where you are i love the heat,, just hop on the trike or the quad and off i go into the desert with a tin full of smoke, looking for some peruvian torch, or maybe a peyote button or two, but they are protected there now are'nt they,, don't they take a long time to grow or something,, anways isnt that how it always works,, grass is always greener on the other side ,, :cheesygrinsmiley:

but i got another problem i think,,please help!!

looks like the bagseed in question is hermie already,, :( looks like balls on some of the nodes,, only found like 3-4 nodes with them,, can i cut that node off?, the whole branch?,,try and save her,,
here some pics ,,help me identify please guys,,
i moved her out of cabinet and into kitchen for now,,
rsz_picture_052.jpg

rsz_picture_0461.jpg

rsz_picture_050.jpg

rsz_picture_0481.jpg

rsz_picture_044.jpg

if she is hermie,, should i still plant outside?, i don't wanna ruin some other guys crop if nearby,, but i don't wanna waste some potential bud either,,or 2 months growing for that matter,, :(

anyways the other plant shows no signs of hermie,, and is still going strong,,both plants are about 28" tall or so,,the one on the left is the seeds ordered from seedbank, just not sure what strain,,
but obvious genetics over the bagseed,its also the one i took clones from, since had camera out and brand new batteries figured i would take a few more pics,, :grinjoint:
rsz_picture_0401.jpg

rsz_picture_041.jpg

rsz_picture_0431.jpg

as you can see i am running out of room at day 8 of flowering,,
how long does this stretch last exaclty?? jeez,, i really need that screen,,

here are the clones,, 6 left going strong,the one that got broke, whithered and died in couple hours, hopefully no more mishaps,,
i might just give up on the other two flowering and just start with these again, and try to keep things under control,,
rsz_picture_0391.jpg

rsz_picture_0381.jpg

Yea if you planted that herm outside and another dudes crop was around, your pollen would probally reach him, pollen can go a long way. How nice of you to think of other outdoor growers estranged, +rep to you. Sorry I can't tell if that is a herm or not. Green growing brother, peace. :rollit:

hey thanks for rep vexer,, ya i decided it was hermie after more looking around,,
i found about total 4-5 nodes with balls,, i was just gonna start picking off or cutting branches to try and save something for harvest,,but it seems they will just keep growing and growing,, just gonna kill it,,
:( 2months gone,, down to one plant,, i sure hope next grow goes better,, at least i know i will have all females,, as for hermies,, i hope this other strain doesnt,, as this one was bagseed,,but i also gotta get the grow going smoother,, as i do believe they have been stressed much more than needed,, :cheesygrinsmiley:
wish me luck on my only lady left guys,,

yes estranged go to your thread too late but yes bro its a hermie, and you can let it grow but i would just put it aside and see what happens to it if it keeps growing it grows if it dies it dies. and good luck on the last lady. Atleast you have all the basics down now and much more info. No one can take that knowledge away from you now you know you can do it man. I know next grow is gonna be awsome!

yooo estranged sorry to hear about the hermie dude, but hey at this point you've got two choices with her/him you can do as Ms. fox suggested to me and take some of the pollen from the male bud sites and save it for later and kill that he-she confused little girl and use the pollen to pollenate a REAL girl and get yourself some fem. seeds. or you can just do like I did and kill her/him, it immediately before it pollenates that georgous plant you have. the choice is yours. and only you have the power to save shim. real nice clone work btw! +reps for that

bored today,, home sick from work,, so decided to make it a picture day,, :)

Killed the hermie the other day,, just decided to practice a little trimming and what not,, i wonder if any use trying to make some oil or something from this garbage,, i highly doubt it tho,, garbage is what im sure it is as only 8 days flowering time, just hate throwing away 2 months work,,:cheesygrinsmiley:
rsz_picture_0581.jpg

rsz_picture_0652.jpg

rsz_1picture_059.jpg

here's the last girl scout,, (presumed skunk #1) day 63,, day 13 - 12/12
some with hps on,,i hope stretch is almost over,, as only a few inches from glass now,,decided to just start tying down branches as needed, instead of putting screen or something in there,,but hopefully stretch almost done and wont have too,, as im sure they could almost be touching the glass and still ok,,
rsz_picture_0551.jpg

rsz_picture_060.jpg

rsz_picture_053.jpg

rsz_picture_054.jpg

some right before lights on,,
rsz_picture_063.jpg

rsz_picture_0621.jpg

rsz_picture_064.jpg

the clones,, day 17 since cut,,
rsz_picture_0571.jpg

rsz_1picture_056.jpg

and just a couple nugs from some bud i picked up,, got a 1/2 of each,,
does the trick i guess, but definitely not great,,
rsz_picture_0711.jpg

thanks for tuning in, all advice and criticisms welcome,,as without it, i wouldn't even be this far,,
:grinjoint:

Cherma- thanks,, i hope i do soon too,,but just a chest cold,(unfortunately a smoker) :( should be better by the weekend,,:cheesygrinsmiley:
also unfortunately for bud nutes right now,, just got some 15-30-15 gave them a watering at full strength first day 12/12,, and then one at about 1/2strength, and then one yesterday at 1/4 strength,,was hoping to get something better soon,, but good organic nutes hard to find here,,might just continue using this at 1/4 strength which would be 3.75 - 7.5 - 3.75 for this grow and order some better nutes for the clones,,
would that work,, or too much nitrogen,??

HazeSeeker - thanks for the tried rep,,:) do you really think i could get something from only 8 days flowertime,, maybe i will try some butter, never tried it before only oils and hashes,, still got all the trim,,

I'm coming up on my 3rd week without smoking, I'm looking at your buds and listening to marijuana songs... brb I'm gonna go pull some cash out the bank real quick :roorrip:

Nice plants btw. + reps.

thanks for the tried rep,,:) do you really think i could get something from only 8 days flowertime,, maybe i will try some butter, never tried it before only oils and hashes,, still got all the trim,,

From leaf mass you extract cbd, cbt ... not really thc so i think that you could get some from it ! bUt if you make it you should expect sedative effect ... Good luck:bong:

hey lkeller, thanks for the +rep, and man cudos to you for the smoking cessation.. man i have tried a couple times but never even made it a full day before, but i guess you gotta have the will power and the want to quit, you think getting sick once a month would do it for me,, but man these things gotta hold on me, quit drinking and other vices,, this my only one left, but its gotta go,, once i get steady harvest( if ever) of good bud,, i will have a fighting chance to stop the tobacco maybe,, at least thats what i keep telling myself,,:cheesygrinsmiley:

thanks for checking in pan4,,

i read some info on strains here in the strain guide,,i guess there is a skunk #5
Skunk #5 (Effettoserra) [Afghani X Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold] X Dutch Skunk
maybe this is what i am growing, as package says skX5,,
i dunno,,sativa for sure i guess is all i will ever know,,
anyways, girlfriend took a pic of the plant and she is a little better with camera so thought i would post it, cause see bud sites a little better,,
rsz_picture_073.jpg

transplanted clones today,, day 19 since cut,,
they almost dried up and died a couple times, just could not keep enough water in those little pots for them,,dry up in one day, but they pulled through,
roots,
rsz_picture_0751.jpg

just gotta find a permanent home for them to veg, until the other one is done flowering,,
Im thinking they are gonna get too big by the time the other one is done,,
is there any sorta healthy way to slow plants growth??
rsz_picture_0791.jpg

Still growing,, opened cab today and one bud was just kissing the glass,
and a couple others close or grew around the side of it,,
so tied a few more down and still hoping for the best,,I gotta keep those other ones smaller,,
so i might just have to harvest this one early if need be,, :( day 15 flower
rsz_picture_074.jpg

some lower nug shots,, can't get good pic of top ones, hps just yellows everything out,,
rsz_picture_0761.jpg

rsz_picture_0781.jpg

Back
Top Bottom