First time Low Stress Training

MichiganBudz

Hello fellow growers!

I just began my first ever low stress training on some early 3 week old veg plants. I decided to use the tape method taping a fan leaf to its pot and bending the plant over. Does anyone know how long I keep it taped? For the entire veg cycle?? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!:thumb:

Welcome to :420: Budz :)

You've come to a great place to learn :) Consider starting a journal so others can follow your progress and help you out along the way.

As for your question, I have always used plant ties and left them on for the complete grow, not sure about tape though.

Yeh go the plant ties mate , keep the tape for any accidental breaking, if something snaps , tape it back together, it works just like a cast or bandaid for the plant .

Tie down bit by bit for LST or bend till bang for hst

LST will massively increase your yields I like to think of it as scrog without a net, I do it for the yield of scrog but with the ability to still be able to move my plants, if you have any spare time take a look at my grow journal you will see my LST'd plants

Im doing my first grow and doing some LST im using stakes to spread the branches and stems etc pop in to my journal and take a look.

I would avoid the tape though im imagining the plant fighting back and ripping the leaves off now....

Back
Top Bottom