First time making Hash!

buzz62

So I made some hash today out of sugar trim and larfs from a big blue cookie I had going. The plant had a lot of popcorn as I hadn't trimmed it as hard as I could have, but it appears to have made good trim. From the Blue cookies, which gave me about 250 grams of great buds, I got a 8.2 gram of hash from the first shake, about 10 minutes or so. I am going to try it again and see how much more comes out, and then make the rest into butter. I put all the trim carefully in a 100 micron brewers bag which was inside of a garbage bag to catch the screenings, put it outside at -27F, and an hour later shook it inside the green garbage bag. So very happy with that!! Check out my journals if you want to see the plants, journal 5 in my signature.

I put the micro bag in the garbage bag before filling with leaf. don't want to lose any of those trichomes while handling

As it was -27C again I did two shakes today on a mix of Crown Royale and Blueberry and got 16 grams in total of nice blond!! Too darn easy! Smoked a bit in a pipe before I rolled it and it floored me! Should have been a smaller bit!

As it was -27C again I did two shakes today on a mix of Crown Royale and Blueberry and got 16 grams in total of nice blond!! Too darn easy! Smoked a bit in a pipe before I rolled it and it floored me! Should have been a smaller bit!

Sure is nice, at times to have a walk in (walk out) Super Freezer like the Great White North
:party::headbanger::theband: :goof: :blunt::smokin::lot-o-toke:

Hi @buzz62
I just did my first try at making hash today. Used dry ice to do the extraction. The kief was very powdery. I wrapped a gram or two in parchment paper and pressed it with a hot roller a couple times against the hot plate surface. Then about 10 minutes of hand warming & rubbing.
20200226_151907.jpg

20200226_151937.jpg

20200226_152046.jpg

20200226_152159.jpg

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom