First time need help

20160414_151235.jpg

Still seeing a lot of white pistils there lustnbudz. No luck on any type of scope I take it?

I would probably check on them again next weekend. You will be really disappointed if you cut them too early.

Gday buddy usually in flower u wanna use a mix of cool and warm white tubes.All the best mate just be patient.Some times its good to let go another week after u think its ready.If flushing with water only it helps get more thc to flower sites as well as terpines (smell),u would be surprised how long they keep going.If u want u can flush till it looks like you have a nutrient deficiency,this way all nutes are gone and have tastier, cleaner tasting smoke.Good luck to ya and heavy yields

Gday buddy usually in flower u wanna use a mix of cool and warm white tubes.All the best mate just be patient.Some times its good to let go another week after u think its ready.If flushing with water only it helps get more thc to flower sites as well as terpines (smell),u would be surprised how long they keep going.If u want u can flush till it looks like you have a nutrient deficiency,this way all nutes are gone and have tastier, cleaner tasting smoke.Good luck to ya and heavy yields .Ps wouldn't it be easier to rotate plants 180 degrees or wateva instead of moving light

thanks for the info i didnt use many nutes only a very reduced dose of

20160420_171134.jpg

20160420_171123.jpg

i havent used any nutes in over a month and only once during flowering should i still flush?

So i took a low hanging bud n sigh nuked it than smoked it. With great success the tangerine dream was awesomd the girlscout isny their prolly two weeks min.

Nice work.always give them 2 weeks more then when you think their ready.also harvest only the top ripest buds,wait 3 to 5 days,allowing the middle and lower buds to fill in properly,then just repeat the process for the middle,once you get to the bottom of the plant,and the last of the ripe buds,pull the entire staulk out and hang it upside down in a dark cool place for a few days,,boutique harvesting is the way to go,HAPPY GROWING.

0423161304a.jpg
0423161303b.jpg
0423161101.jpg
0423161109b.jpg
0423161105a.jpg
0423161100.jpg
04171609451.jpg
this is SOMARI.from SOMA ,i already clipped the ripest buds off the top,these pics are about 7 days old,i will post new pics so you
can see the difference between how these buds look now,and 10 days later,it's like night and day.HAPPY GROWING..

I didnt take clones so i wanted to leave the lower buds and reveg my plant... Do you guys think thays a good idea? I really like this strain n would like to keep the plant going

I ordered one off ama**n hopefully it gets here soon!! Im deff not gonna harvest too soon and ruin my herb. Hell no :)

FYI...I have ordered two off Amazon...first one was thirty bucks...stainless/glass/leather pouch...second was seven bucks... China plastic...but with a led light...that cheapie werks way better for these ol
d eyes...cheerz!...h00k...

Hi Lustnbudz,

Sure re-vegging a plant is never a bad thing and while I've not had success with it (not because it's difficult), I've read others' journals and the plants often seem to provide better yields the second round. I think the trick is being patient and giving the plant the several weeks needed to get back in the grow mode without attempting to meddle with too much water and nutrients. Remember, your going to have a huge (relative to the plant size) root structure supporting a now greatly diminished foliage structure.

I hope you'll keep us updated as your harvest nears.

So today i took your advice n cut down my big colas n left the bbottom half of the plant with small fluffy budz in l hopea theu fatten up =) if not its all the better since i decided to reveg her until i can take clones
20160426_131511.jpg
20160426_131504.jpg
20160426_131456.jpg
20160426_131341.jpg
20160426_125837.jpg
20160426_131331.jpg
20160426_125913.jpg
20160426_131248.jpg
20160426_131351.jpg

I never tryed to re veg,a plant,but if that's the case,you should probably only clip the buds off and leave some nice stems on the plant along. With some leaves,I may try it with one of my plants,i heard that if you can harest a second yield from the same plant,it's considerd kings bread,much better then the first harvest,,,as opposed to the first harvst which would be called lambs bread..HAPPY GROWING..

Back
Top Bottom