First Time - NFT - White Widow - Grow

growforpercy

Hello All and welcome,

After growing for sometime in soil, happy with the results i was getting, decided it was time for a change, to try something new. So after some research decided to go with the nft system a GT205, the starter kit. With my soil grow i had a 400w hps for the entire grow, now ive also invested in a 400w mh as well as the hps.

So ive put the seeds in a the rockwool cubes and waited for them to grow. After 3 days the girls popped out. gave them a little water when they needed it untill roots began to show and then put them in the 3 inch cubes and did the same, then once roots were showing placed them on the nft table that was on the 11th december with half strength nutes ( using canna hydro ) and omfg the explosion in growth amazed me when i figure out how to place the photos in the blog then i will show you. On the 23rd december i changed the light and put them on 12/12.

They have now shown there sex and am just waiting for the stretch to start as they dont seem to be getting any taller just bushier, as this is a new chapter for me any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom