Hope everything’s going well for you!

Had to come check on things, haven’t saw a notification for a while so I wasn’t sure if I stopped getting notifications from your thread or not, but never mind carry on.

:popcorn:

All is good. Im currently laying on a sunbed in Ibiza having eaten some edibles. Got a serious case of sofa lock.

My friend stopped by my house last night and all looks to be good. He did the feed, said they look healthy although were thirsty, not much run off but that should be enough to keep them kicking until Saturday when im back home. Will get back to the journal at some point over the weekend with an update.

Hello All,

Im back. As expected, with all that partying im exhausted and need another holiday to recover from that week.

As promised, im here with an update. So as i have already said, my friend dropped by and the girls were still kicking so he gave them a feed. That was Wednesday evening. I arrived back today and was eager to get out there and have a look and to be honest i dont think my friend did them any justice, they are thriving as far as im concerned. All of them have shown considerable growth with flower sites showing themselves all over the three girls, they have also grown in height considerably. Bubbles, white widow 2, has now overtaken Blossom in terms of height. Blossom, white widow 1, was always the tallest. Ive attached a few pictures, im still trying to sort my life out from the holiday so i’ll attach them all but wont label, just ask if you wanna know!

10176BAA-48F1-4321-BFE7-F796329105C4.jpegFD323E12-2CAB-4DAE-A939-6D0DDC513BA9.jpeg730B0C0C-A987-4B84-BD3C-1F38DC903E3F.jpeg64D7BA69-B7A6-4525-A037-F57825B2307D.jpeg269B91FE-4785-49BE-93A2-4C07590AE0BF.jpeg52C3EAB4-8C76-4BA2-89A3-9EE68B1E6C58.jpeg11EF0C70-890F-42E8-B212-4C1EEFCC4B6A.jpeg3B013F77-513A-4AB6-AC92-D7E269B5F77E.jpegD2399029-6FED-42E8-8008-FB0BD7E6D39D.jpeg

Morning Guys,

Just gone to sort a feed out for the girls this morning and noticed this...

83BB9BFC-C532-4449-AE80-B76A51F1673B.jpeg

Its the first yellowing ive seen on any of the plants. As far as i can see its just the edges of a couple of leaves. Is this just a simple case of the lower leaves dying off or does this look more like a deficiency?

Too early to tell if it’s a def or not. Leaves towards the bottom of the pit usually yellow and die off first because it’s the farthest away from the top of the plant, as well as they get soil on the leaves, and leaves don’t care for that all that much.

Too early to tell if it’s a def or not. Leaves towards the bottom of the pit usually yellow and die off first because it’s the farthest away from the top of the plant, as well as they get soil on the leaves, and leaves don’t care for that all that much.

OK so plan of action right now is just keep an eye on it. Thanks :thumb::thanks:

OK so plan of action right now is just keep an eye on it. Thanks :thumb::thanks:

OK so more to worry about, woken up this morning and noticed the Amnesia is also exhibiting yellowing tips but this time from the top of the plant. Pic below...

A8C083A4-A9AD-48C4-9697-5B7BA036E864.jpeg

Thoughts?

I should mention something. I went to feed them yesterday and discovered my Ph pen was broken. I couldnt get a new one on a sunday so using the formula ive come to rely on, i threw in some lemon juice and gave them all a small feed. I suspect the Ph may have been too high but i really dont know.

EDIT: OK so ive done some research, it looks more like nutrient burn to me. Im going to give the Amnesia a flush tonight and continue with that for a week and see how she reacts. A new PH pen should arrive today.

Not to worry bro!! You have a lil bit of nutrient burn, like you suggested.

No need to flush. The damage is already done, not a problem though. It just takes away some beauty out of the leaves. It’s also a small reminder, to dial er’ down a lil bit.

So next feeding, just put a slightly dialed down version of your nutrient solution in. :thumb: You should be fine man!

More problems!!!! Why is one of my white widows drooping? I have another on the other side of the plant that looks the same. Incidentally both of these drooping leaves are completely dwarfed by a whopping great fan leaf sitting right on top of it. It looks like overwatering but seems too sparse to be that? Thoughts welcomed....

EDIT: I think this may be a simple fix. Judging on the RH level again this morning, im thinking that some of the leaves are struggling to breathe (because this issue isnt spread all over the plant, literally just a couple of smaller fan leaves seem to be suffering). So ive decided to purchase a second small clip on fan for higher up in the tent, this should hopefully provide airflow to the upper canopy levels. The only fan i have in there at the moment is a small floor standing thing that really doesnt get much air moving through the plants.

FC64319B-DB4F-4FD5-86D2-960734B6FAA1.jpeg

More problems!!!! Why is one of my white widows drooping? I have another on the other side of the plant that looks the same. Incidentally both of these drooping leaves are completely dwarfed by a whopping great fan leaf sitting right on top of it. It looks like overwatering but seems too sparse to be that? Thoughts welcomed....

EDIT: I think this may be a simple fix. Judging on the RH level again this morning, im thinking that some of the leaves are struggling to breathe (because this issue isnt spread all over the plant, literally just a couple of smaller fan leaves seem to be suffering). So ive decided to purchase a second small clip on fan for higher up in the tent, this should hopefully provide airflow to the upper canopy levels. The only fan i have in there at the moment is a small floor standing thing that really doesnt get much air moving through the plants.

FC64319B-DB4F-4FD5-86D2-960734B6FAA1.jpeg

So ive come home this evening and checked on them and the droop is spreading. See pic... it seems that leaves on the top cola are all looking droopy and sad af. If i didnt have another white widow on the go to compare it to im not even sure id notice it as a problem but there definitely seems to be something up. Can anyone advise? Ive repositioned my fan and now have that hanging above the canopy, which seems be much more efficient, so much so i may send the other one back. Just need to diagnose this droop....!

3846A6B6-7F57-4BA5-AC1A-9DA2D1135E1B.jpeg

Ok, when was the last time they got water?

Or been fed?

What’s the temps and RH like?

Theyre due for a feed today probably. Last feed was sunday afternoon.

RH has been a little high (80%) the past day or so but temperatures have all been within range as our outdoor temps have dropped here this week.

They shouldn’t be dying of thirst, shouldn’t be drowning in water either, temps are fine. Humidity is high...

Hmm:hmmmm:

See what she looks like today, maybe get and post some photos when you can.

You're exactly where i am. Its a real head scratcher. I mean the rest of the plant looks healthy, it is just some of the new growth is a bit sad looking and floppy. Whats even stranger is that the issue seems really isolated. Two nodes from the lower half of the plant are showing the droop (by two nodes i mean two of the smaller off-shoot fan leaves, like the one pictured above) and then those couple of newer fan leaves on the top cola are showing some droop. Other than that the rest looks all good. I had a quick look in there this morning and it hasnt got any worse so i closed it up and went to work.
Will send some more photos later on.

Oh also, something im not particularly worried about but have been meaning to ask.... why has that plant start putting out 3 pronged leaves again at the top? Ive been getting some really clean perfect looking 5 finger fan leaves and since the flowering stage has taken off the top seems to only be putting out 3 fingered leaves? Being an auto, with ruderalis in its genes, im really not fussed but i am curious as to why?

Oh also, something im not particularly worried about but have been meaning to ask.... why has that plant start putting out 3 pronged leaves again at the top? Ive been getting some really clean perfect looking 5 finger fan leaves and since the flowering stage has taken off the top seems to only be putting out 3 fingered leaves? Being an auto, with ruderalis in its genes, im really not fussed but i am curious as to why?

I wouldn’t worry too much about it, it’s probably just the plant pushing out new growth really fast. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom