First Time Outdoor!

You might check with the people growing in the north eastern USA. They have medical and rec states up there so someone is growing outdoors. Similar weather patterns at least.

If you start them indoors now, and move them outdoors around the middle of June, almost any strain can be grown outdoors in Nova Scotia.

Edit: another post that didn't appear until I re-posted.
thanks a lot I will follow up on what strains of auto flower I get. really appreciate the help.

Just reviewed what was available from CKS. Most are in the 7-8 week range, a few in the 8-10 week range.

A good rule of thumb is to add two weeks to any time estimate.

I’ve only grown their Northern Lights Auto. I have 100% germination rate. My first two NL were stunted by fungus gnats, But I have high hopes on the one I am growing now.

Just reviewed what was available from CKS. Most are in the 7-8 week range, a few in the 8-10 week range.

A good rule of thumb is to add two weeks to any time estimate.

I’ve only grown their Northern Lights Auto. I have 100% germination rate. My first two NL were stunted by fungus gnats, But I have high hopes on the one I am growing now.
What's your Germination techniques, any picture you have? I usually just fold a paper towel put seeds inside it and use a squirt bottle on the towels and put it in my cold room with no light or by a windowsill
Both have actually been 100% for me although that was 2 years ago and im afraid I wont get the same results and am limited on seeds

What's your Germination techniques, any picture you have? I usually just fold a paper towel put seeds inside it and use a squirt bottle on the towels and put it in my cold room with no light or by a windowsill
Both have actually been 100% for me although that was 2 years ago and im afraid I wont get the same results and am limited on seeds
crop king recommend the glass of water technique

Okay so you put them in and let them float till they sink?
I thought crop king said to push them down till they sink although i like the idea of floating till they sink, gives you a good idea as to when their done

Back
Top Bottom