first time post

sketcha

Hey every one first of all this is my first grow so all help will be greatly excepted. Im growing a moby dick and a cheese. Moby is just under 3 weeks old and cheese is just under 4. Im growing in coir with 10% perlite in a 30l pot. There under a 400w mh atm with a fan on 24/7. The temp stays steady around the 24 lights on and14 wen they are of lights are on a 20 hour on 4 hours of cycle. I have a 68l nutrient tank with three airstones running all the time also have a 500watt fish tank heater with built in thermo to keep it at 20 degrees and a 300lph pump running all the time. The plants get fed once a day for 5 minutes i also foliar feed twice a week just as the light cycle start. Im using dutch master gold one range nutrients root zone silcia add .27 and finnally the base grow mutrient my ec atm is 1.5 and 6 my hard water is at an ec of.4 and a ph of 6.8. Hope i havnt left anything out bt now i have two quick questions should i bother using canaenzyme? And my moby has started to show sighns of nute burn ive flushed with about almost 50 l of fresh water n im nt seeing much change growth is stunted as well cn post photos if need be

Back
Top Bottom