First Time Pot Grower

Herb Fellow

Well, I am finally had it up to my neck in dealing with young punks to get my weed. So what is the answer? GROW! I started two plants in pots and transplanted them to the woods about a month ago. I'm not sure of the seeds I used, but the plants seem to be from different bags. I have MG them once (eight days ago), I have real sandy soil so nutrients run through fairly quickly. I not sure whether male or female or when you can tell, so any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Oh, yeah, I'm not to swift with the PC, so if someone will tell me how to add pics; I will.
:peace:

I do have a third plant, but forgot where I planted it. My son is upset with me for that, but I'll find it when it gets a little bigger. I had a stroke a year ago and I forget a lot of things, but never until now have I lost pot.

hmmm im not too sure but i hear too much sand can suffocate the roots.:hmmmm: ill look it up and get back to u on that 1..also...try not to use miracle grow..i dont care wat any1 says...but in my expirences it makes the weed taste like crap period...some wat of a ravioli taste..and i had gave it a 2 week flush..but if u have to use mg....dilute dilute dilute.....i would say maybe at 1/5th strength of directions... as for when to tell if there male or female...start to look.some show as early as beginin of july..and some can start as late as a cpl of weeks in august ...now if u dont kno the difference between a male or a female....females grow small white hairs while the males form little balls...ok.....hope i helped a bit...peace:peace::bong:

Thanks for the advise.

Yes, they are in the gallery, but I haven't had time to decipher the instructions on how to get them over to the journal. I'm not the sharpest tack when it comes to some of this computer stuff. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom