First time..purps hydro grow-bedroom growroom

SANY0101.JPG

nice, those look great! although the last pic looks a little nute burn.

THANKS PHATBLUNT........I think you right , tomorow I,m swapping the nutes out with just PH'ed water for a day or so......keep an eye on these little fellows man.....they seem to grow leaps and bounds every night, they are only 21 days from seed.!!!! PIECE

ok GUYS.....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK..........i'll post some more pics tommorow so you can see how big they get from just one night of rest and i'll post an update also..........PIECE

LETS SMOKE............LOL

due to limilted space, I start my grows at 12/12 unless I am growing an auto-flowering.

reefer420mad...........thanks for keepen eye out. Ya there looking pretty beefy, I'm going to let them veg for a couple more weeks. When I planted the 4 in each wter farm bucket, I did not expect them all to make it. Once they looked strong enough that they were all going to make it, I looked in the bottom part of the water farm bucket and the dam roots were touching the water!!! What do you think, Should I just let them go and maybe wait till they show sex, (hopfully there will be a male or two...LOL...but with my luck.LOL...) and rip the males out ? Or should I rip the littlest ones?.....PIECE

Herb Fellow.......Thanks for checking in on the little fellows. I lucked out and scored my daughters WHOLE spare bedroom for the grow...LOL...she just shakes her head when I go over everday to check on them...the smell last week had her whole appt. smelling like weed....LOL......stinky little fellows..must be a skunk or two mixed in............PIECE

I'm heading over in a little while after this hog leg I just rolled and I'll post some more pics to show how these little fellows are growing over night, pretty neat......PIECE

whats up guys !!!! Thanks for checking the little fellows.

pan4gold49.......whats up man..I have the whole bedroom for the grow so I want to try it all, I am prbably going to top one of the monsters in the middle to compare one done and one not. Never topped before so im a little nervous about doing it. I transplanted the two monsters in there own big planter full of cay pellets....I'm posting pics today....thanks again and keep an eye on us man......PIECE

reefer420mad........whats up man......I've been asking around and your right...i'm going to let them go until I see sex......the 8 in the water farms will be like a miniture "SCROG" grow..LOL.......thanks for checking in on the little fellows and I'm throwing pics on here in a little while........PIECE

Back
Top Bottom