First Time - SCROG - Wonder Woman

SativaSteve

Day 13 moved into bigger pot and began lining walls with tin foil: budget grow, any tips appreciated :)

20161201_174945.jpg

Day 14 2-Dec-2016
Plant01 - Strain: NYCD - Indica Hybrid
Bucket Size - .75 gallon
Medium - Screenshot_20191205_183156.jpg

31tVp6xaz6L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Lights - (2) 23w (100w equivalent)6500k

51AKxX8-hwL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Nutrients - (micro, bloom grow) @ half recommended on bottle for each
# of Plants: 1

Plant02 - Strain: Wonder Woman - Sativa Hybrid
Bucket Size - solo cup
Medium - 100% Screenshot_20191205_183156.jpg
31tVp6xaz6L._AC_SY400_.jpgLights - (1) 23w (100w equivalent) 6500k

51AKxX8-hwL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Nutrients - (micro, bloom grow) @ half recommended on bottle for each
# of Plants: 1

Also, if anyone can tell me if there's a way to find this grow journal without having to bookmark the page, I can update a little easier in the mornings :)

Day 15 3-Dec-2016
Strain: NYCD (New York City Diesel)
Stage: Veg (18 - 6 lighting)
Notes: I noticed her base leaves were turning yellow, I am not sure if this is caused by nutrient burn or because of lack of light. Will do more research to see if I need to be concerned and will try to comment results. To be cautious I gave her regular water rather than nutrient mixed reservoir water.

Day 2 3 Dec 2016
Strain: Wonder Woman
Stage: veg (18-6 lighting)
Water: Regular watering with half nutrient serving (made sure the soil was damp)
Notes: She is exactly 2 weeks behind her NYCD cousin. I do not think this will be an issue. I was planning on compensating by leaving my NYCD in veg for an extra 2 weeks and bring them both into flowering together. Any thoughts?

And here's an update on the overall grow space. I have added the "water tray" at the bottom to prevent the wooden floor from getting wet. It's made of an Amazon shipping box wrapped in a garbage bag. For watering, I have been using a water bottle with a hole carved into the top to water my plants. Water is all @ 6.0-6.5 pH. Let me know if you have any thoughts!

Also, if anyone can tell me if there's a way to find this grow journal without having to bookmark the page, I can update a little easier in the mornings :)

Go into "My Profile" (top of page between "Welcome (username)" and "Settings"), over on the left side click on "Find latest started threads". That will show you all your latest started threads by you, you can do the same with yourself as you can other people if you were trying to find someones threads that they started. For me that is easier than going thru all the Subscribed threads, as it will put any threads that you post in into that one and it gets cluttered after awhile ;) lol

Or you could put a link in your signature i guess too, but I think first way the easiest way to find your threads.

Sunday 4 Dec, 2016 Day 16 (since emerging from ground as seedling) <== I have heard rumors vegetative day counting doesn't start until the bottom leaves fall off? Is this true

Plant01 NYCD
I have been watering her twice a day,
the lights are kept ~2 inches from her leaves
4 x 23W (100w eq) (6500k) CFL
Lights on 18-6 (Should this be longer? Any recommendations for cfl lighting at this stage?)
Half nutrients
Her bottom leaves are becoming more yellow... can anyone help diagnose?

Plant02 Wonder Woman (Day 3) Dec 4, 2016
Same as NYCD for all info

Appreciate ALL advice!

Day 17 - 12/5/2016
Plant01 - NYCD
Notes: yellowing overall in bottom true leaves is still a mystery. Pulled lights a little further away to make sure it's not light burn from my CFL's (I know it's difficult to burn plants with cfl's, but I need my baby to get better!) No nutrients, pH balanced water.

Plant02 Wonder Woman (Day 4) - 12/5/2016
Same as NYCD for all info, she's looking like a strong seedling so far!

Plant03 NYCD (Day ??) - 12/5/2016
Don't ask haha, just wish her good luck. Same genetics as Plant01.

All i know- light burn = leaves curl upwards and start yellow at tips, not enough light= loads stretch, too much or too little water= leaves flop, nute burn= yellow leaves and theres loads info on net about what nute does what kind of yellow, sorry just a newbie myself trying to help

Day 18 12/6/2016
Plant01 - NYCD
Today she was fed 6.5pH water with some Micro (Advanced Nutrients formula) nutrients added because this could be a nitrogen deficiency. I only added a small amount, but the yellowing has not spread (good thing). The bottom of her yellow leaves have brown splotches. Hopefully the added Nitrogen helps. Thinking about buying a 300W (Actual wattage 132W) for flowering. Any thoughts?

Plant02 Wonder Woman (Day 5) - 12/6/2016
Today she was fed 6.5pH water only (different from NYCD) tomorrow will start feeding nutrients at half-recommended amounts

Plant03 NYCD (Day ??) - 12/5/2016
Today her leaves were pointed up at her light & she had some new growth poking out! Will start on half-recommended nutrients with the others tomorrow. Fed pH 6.5 water today.

Day 19 12/7/2016
Plant01 - NYCD
Today she was fed 6.5pH water with some Advanced Nutrients formula at half-recommended. 6.5pH water.

Day 6 12/7/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman

Day ?? 12/7/2016
Plant03 - NYCD. I'll give her a few more days before I give up

mikeyxb - those plants look great! Any tips on how you're training them in Veg to make more buds in flowering?

Day 20 12/8/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD
Today she was fed 6.5pH water with some Advanced Nutrients formula at half-recommended. 6.5pH water.
Lighting Switched to 23 hours on 1 hour off

Day 7 12/8/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman

Day ?? 12/8/2016
Plant03 - NYCD. I'll give her a few more days before I give up. Any thoughts on whether I should keep her?

300W Full Spectrum LED now in room. Removed 7x100W (24 true W) CFL. I feel like the CFL's were blocking my lower plants from getting light from from the LED.

Day 22 12/10/2016 (Veg)
Plant01 - NYCD
Feeding changed to larger volume, 1 time/day (was 2 times/day) for less micromanaging

Day 9 12/10/2016
Plant02 - Wonder Woman

Day ?? 12/10/2016
Plant03 - NYCD. Can't tell if this is new growth or not.. The edges of most of her leaves are also curled upwards.

Back
Top Bottom