First Time Tent Grow - UK Journal

Cnocard

420 Member
Hi all

I’ve got two tents (0.8m x 0.8m and 1m x 1m) each with 2000w (equivalent) LED light

I’m about 2 weeks into veg on one tent and 3 on the other. Additional info

Nutrients. Using a coco/ compost mix for growing medium. Using Micro, Grow, Bloom feed (as well as bonemeal and general feed for each potting)

Strains: northern lights, white widow, GSC, train wreck, pineapple chunks, cash converter and money maker (7 strains, 8 plants - started with 9 seeds)

Grow 1 is 3 weeks into veg and Grow 2 in week 3

All going well so far. I’ve topped all the plants on grow 1 and repotted to final pots. Still to top grow 2.

I’ve not had any issues yet, that I’m aware of.

I do have one general question regarding smell. I’ve carbon filters in each tent but I’m still surprised at the smell this early on. I’m not too bothered but if it gets much more pungent in flower stage are there any go to tricks to offset it? Or even recommended air fresheners or first ports of call for experienced growers?

I hope I’ve included all the info. Unfortunately, despite best efforts, I’ve lost track of which plant is which (d’oh). Hoping to be able to determine most of them at harvest…..here’s some pics…

B49682FF-EEAD-4E20-9C5B-2BF9DFBEEA80.jpeg

8A3BD95B-C063-4F13-AE7C-3FCCD90866B6.jpeg

Hi Mate
I bought a little air freshener unit with built in Ionizer, Carbon filter and HEPA filter
It's very quiet and runs at 22w so can be left on for hours at a time, or overnight on the timer function
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I needed to

Hi Mate
I bought a little air freshener unit with built in Ionizer, Carbon filter and HEPA filter
It's very quiet and runs at 22w so can be left on for hours at a time, or overnight on the timer function
I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one if I needed to
Great thanks mate.

So have another sitting in the room outside the tents?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom