First time trying a RE-Veg on 2 plants

WonkazBudz

Well The 2 plants that I am currently RE-Vegging are a Skunk #1 plant and Sour AK. I had previously rescued them from a friend, and I had to throw together a small grow to keep them alive. Needless to say I had no money at the time and had to use tube floros and a couple CFL's to keep them allive. I flowered them and all that, and they did produce pretty good bud but a low quantity harvest obviosly. Now I bought a 400w hps that should work better. Anyway I harvested them and decided to try RE-Vegging them, since I would love to have these strains in my final garden setup. Here are some pictures of a 6-7 week lapse.

Right after Harvest:
IMG_34022.JPG

Skunk #1 6-7 weeks into RE-Vegg:
IMG_34094.JPG

Bubble Gum Kush 6 weeks old:
IMG_34101.JPG

Sour Ak 6-7 weeks into RE-Vegg
IMG_34112.JPG

Whole setup:
IMG_34142.JPG

I wasn't holding my breath at all when I decided to Re-Vegg and as you can see I took pretty much ALL the bud off the plants. The Skunk #1 Did lag about 2 weeks after the Sour Ak which only took about 5-7 days to start show the tell-tale deformed leaves of a RE-Vegged plant. All in all though I am satisfied the the results and am sure glad I have that 400 watter this go.

Nice job! I like re-veggin 'specially a from pricey seed strain. Gonna do it with my C99's.

:cheer:

Your plants are looking Awesome Wanka! I was noticing how low your soil is and might suggest filling those up to the bottom branch. My experience with re-veg has been that they become root bound very quickly and the fresh soil can only do them good.
Good Luck on your Grow Wanka!

Back
Top Bottom