First Time Trying The DBHBK! I Hope This Goes Well

So I cut off most of the leaves and did a little lst before bed last night. They actually look pretty good considering what my negligence did. I need a better camera

Attachments

• 20190611_204255.jpg
    20190611_204255.jpg
    717.3 KB · Views: 93
Neikodog, my environment is good. Rh hovers around 40 to 50% and it stays 70 to 75 in my room. I will pick all the yellow leaves off today. I kinda messed up. I watered the plants last night but they weren't exactly soaked from the watering in the morning. Most of the water drained out because they were so dry so I soaked them with the transplant drench and tea
Some good advice from Neikodog for you bro. I know you’re trying to correct some mistakes from earlier with regard to keeping the soil fed, but try not to keep those roots to moist either. They need a good dry cycle between waterings and it wouldn’t hurt to break out the Destress and hit the plants with it at “sun up”

I overlooked the importance of the foliars my first go around. In fact, that’s really what my first go around was, an education in what the different products in the kit do. They really “do” something and if you are watching the plants, you can see the effects each drench/foliar has on the plant.
I like to use Destress a lot because I’m dealing with a lot of high heat. I also spray it after... well the plant experiences stress. I mix it at 1/4 strength and then I can spray it once daily if I wanted too.

Glad to be here early in the grow. I plan to glean baggies of first hand experiences & knowledge in prep for my 1st run of DBHBB Kit hopefully early Apr 2020. Thanks for Journal'ing your grow.

What's up everyone?? Sorry I haven't been posting I been working a lot. The plants look great. The kit is pretty easy. I think I can move them to the larger pots but do I have to immediately switch them to flower or wait?
No...you dont have to switch to bloom.....u can continue to let them grow if you like.Its all about your goal and how big u want them,how much space and time u have , etc.

Your call rusty! It depends on a few things, I like to veg a few weeks but many like Doc flip at transplant. Do you have room for monster plants, if so veg more and if not flip. How often are you feeding? Pics and more details will help.

What Duggan said! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom