First Time User - CannaButter

XhaggardX

I have never used Marijuana in any form before. I don't feel like my lungs could handle the smoke or vapor, so I have decided to make edibles. I want to make brownies, but I do not know how much Marijuana to use to make the butter. I want to make half a batch of brownies so I need some help on making them.

You need to know what your personal dose is first. Otherwise you could use too much and have an unpleasant experience. It won't kill you, but using too much doesn't feel good at all. Think dizzy, paranoid and or throwing up. Try smoking a little and see how it feels. I mean like one hit at first. Wait half an hour and then see how you feel before you try more.
There are lots of recipes on here for making butter and other edibles. Good luck.

When I trim about a half pound of buds I use the shake to make cannabutter. You can buy the Magic Machine cannabutter maker but its just a crock pot with a cheesecloth bag anyway. I take all the shake I trim off my half pound of buds put it in a crock pot with 2 pounds of salted butter. Cook on low for 14 hours. Strain the shake with a cheesecloth squeezing the cooked mixture into a loaf pan or pans then refrigerate overnight. Use this green butter to make your brownies or cookies or ? If its a good weed you will get twice as high eating it vs smoking.

Back
Top Bottom