First Time With Edible. Forgot About Drug Test - Help

katy63

I had half of a pot cupcake 8 days ago and I forgot about a pre-employment screening that I have on Tuesday (just my luck). I've never smoked or consumed edibles before, but I weigh about 210 lbs and my half was was apparently pretty strong. I've been chugging water and doing at home test with the same cut offs as the lab I'm going to, but I'm not sure if I'm passing my tests with the results that I'm getting. I made my most recent test (from this morning when I woke up) my profile pic because I don't really know how to upload photos to the site. Could someone do me a huge favor and look at my photo. I've taken other tests this past week, but the lines are all about the same, a little darker because I've been chugging water. My plan for the next couple of days is just to chug water. I have a twisted ankle so I can't really go to the gym.

Thanks to anyone and everyone who's willing to help!

Re: First Time With Edible. Forgot About Drug Test. HELP

figured out how to upload a better pic:

ny8e89.jpg

Thanks for the response! I'm not at all jaded that the line is pretty faint or pretty much non-existent, I'm just having a hard time interpreting my test results. I've still got more time and more tests that I can use before Tuesday. The photo isn't the best quality and the line is a little darker on the actual result, but not by much.

If anyone can point me in the direction of other faint line test results that would be super helpful as well.

Yes, the line you want to see clearly is faded, and that is a problem that only time will cure.

You may consider the use of a urinalysis pass products offered by the sponsors here on 420 (some of which may well be available to you locally at various shops that cater to the cannabis smoker).

Realistically while your weight is a factor in how long the tests will pick up on your use, it is more a factor of how much of the weight is fat. A higher body fat figure will show positive longer than a very low body fat figure.

If you do use one of the products and it shows you passed in your own test, I would follow the same procedure for the pre-employment test within the same time frame too. I am unsure that one could expect the product to actually clear you completely of any and all THC.

Best of luck to you,

DRM Ranch

The line is pretty weak but I bet if yoiu used dilution the morning of the test you will pass.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.
You might try this and test yourself at home to see how you come out.

Back
Top Bottom