first time!

kitkat420

alrighty so last night i tried bud brownies for the first time and wowww...my friends dealer could get medical bud..so he bought a med. kush brownie and yesterday we eat some and wowww 15 bucks for a huge brownie not bad id pay for it ....so were in the movie theatres and we start spliting the brownie so i keep eating it and im like oh nothings happening i guess i have to wait and i kinda felt dizzy at some point of the movie but then when it was over wow i felt the high for suree i got home and thats when i was stoned it finally hit me and wow it was a great high! i luv it!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah eating weed is different. It takes more time to kick in, but when it does damn. I've been making firecrackers lately. I like to eat some then have a bowl. By the time the bowl wears off the crackers start working. I love that shit.

Yeah man firecrackers are the shit, glad you had fun with that brownie kitkat.

OH GAWD WEED BROWNIES! :D

I was high for two days on that stuff.

yummy.

yeah u should deff. try them...i really enjoyed it i see now why people think of new ways to make bud snacks ..now that ive tried this next i shall try those firecrackers or whatever u guys keep talkin about my eyes have been open to a new direction of getting high lol

lol sounds like you had an epiphany haha

I made a peanut butter sandwich with some bud it it, popped it in the over for bout 20 mins and tasted quite good. Not too sure about effects though seeing i was already quite stoned and burning out so I think I passed out before any of the effects really kicked in. Though I do remember having some really fucked up silent hill-style dreams.

15 bucks for a big brownie is a good ass price. I wish I could get them for that much.

oh well i didnt buy it but i sure did enjoy it

Mr. Whoopy said:
15 bucks is way overpriced if you ask me. They sell brownies and cookies with a gram each in them at the clubs for only $3.
I meant like a good brownie that you would make at home. You know lots of nice weed but EXPENSIVE weed lol.

well last night when i got home and it hit me i felt really really high and tired and i just sat and zoned out on the tv and fknocked out and i kinda woke up feeling like i was still high u know?

Once my lil sister got ahold of a cookie and ate it, she was about 5. Went up stairs, and when i came back down it was gone. She then zoned out on the bright colors and flashed of playing Marvel V.S. Capcom vid game for like 30 mins, then fell asleep with the remote still in her hands.

kitkat420 said:
and i kinda woke up feeling like i was still high u know?

i like that feeling... ive had that happen to me occasionally

Back
Top Bottom