First time

kommakazi06

Planted my baby about 3 months ago.
Is it male or female?
and whats the cause of the bottom leaves to be kind of droopy and a little yellow?
My closet smells like a skunk died in there haha

02-04-08_2235.jpg

02-04-08_2236.jpg

Are you using a regular incandescent light bulb?

those are 2 different plants the top 1 is about 3 inches smaller but the buttom 1 is about 7-8 inches tall..

its my first time growing,trial and error kind of thing..but i have 3 "florescent plant grow lights" from walmart, it sends out a purple light.
So they look horrible for 3 months old?

what light setups do you recommend?

i had went to walmart the other day and they had shop light setups over there for 10 dollars.
they held 2 48in florescent bulbs,but i didn't know if that would work?
i was thinking of just saving my money for a really nice light setup from a professional store.

what light setups do you recommend?

i had went to walmart the other day and they had shop light setups over there for 10 dollars.
they held 2 48in florescent bulbs,but i didn't know if that would work?
i was thinking of just saving my money for a really nice light setup from a professional store.

they will work fine just buy the the cool white bulbs..

I would just scrap them & try again but maybe with some HID lights. Even a 400 watt or 600 watt. Im still learning too. I have been growing for over 1 year now & I had one crop only make it. Believe it or not I had 14 plants using 1x1000 watt with major heat & humidity problems. I only yielded 7 ounces. I also only fed them like half of what I should of. What a nightmare I tell ya. But now things are looking up, it just takes time.

Back
Top Bottom