First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

Tree Guy

Ok started under 600watt mh lamp at 50percent then moved up each week now at 100percent as soon they flower going with hps I have a 4x2 tent ff nuts roots organic 2parts 1part light warrior for my soil I have gnats used gognats in watering and so far no more also today is day 16 gave them very lite grow big and bloom as soo. I can I will put up pics gunna need help

1429056500393.jpg
1429056500393.jpg

OK now I have lots of pics listed my info I need help they don't look healthy to me there is a start of something goin on please need feedback and help this is a legal co grow so I have access to almost anything and everything ty

Seems like a huge problem called paranoia your plants look like they are doing great. A little bit of leaf taco but they look great what's the ph of the water your using and how much nutes (if any) and what are the temps of your tent with lights on and off.

Lst is up to you. Temps are okish how far is the light away and you said it's a 600w maybe dial it down for a bit to see it that helps with the curls. The white tips could just be the on set of leaf burn from the light. How much mutes per liter of water did you give them?? Whats your rh as well

The rh is around 40 to 47 rite after watering no nuts yet the leafs look offthere getting Like an orange cilar by the veins and I left the soil loose so now my 3gal pots are inly 3/4 full but the light is air cooled and 17in from top its on 600 watt mh

One day the time got messed up and they got 24hrs of light and temps hit 90 for 4hrs what are ideal temps for autos in veg and then flower and thank u thank u thank u for takeing the time to follow tonight I will get close ups of the leaves

All of your plants look healthy and happy to me man.

If you really feel like your plants are suffering from light burn raise your light a good 4-6 inches or turn it back down to 75% power. You should be very happy with their growth, you've done a good job. Keep it up and you will have some very dank buds. +reps.

Ok thanks I hope so I jad a small amount of gnats used gognats as a dredged and seem to be gone please ck bak in few hours I will put up close ups of the problem ty this one seems to be the sickest but will
1429056526951.jpg
put up better pics

If u look at the lower leaf its different colar in the pic it looks like green but its orange and its on other plants as well around the veins could ir be from the gnats ir the gognsys I watered with when should I start nuts I read all diff answers cuz there autos

Can I lst at this size was gunna just bend the top of the sten down a little so all the underneath can get light but there big n strong hard to move

Ok raised light and omg what a difference there all reaching up again the orange stArted to fade I cant believe thats was the problem now I started to lst please lmk if this is correct or if im goin to stunt growth or damage leafs keep in mind there autos people tell me not to lst but there getting so big at 17days that I feel I need to control the tops I watched video after video and hop im doing rite consider how old they are also is the a side to expose thats better then another
1429126729300.jpg
1429126664309.jpg
1429126680475.jpg
1429126748657.jpg
1429126784359.jpg
1429126698688.jpg

Make sure your fan is on them just enough to give em a slight with it will help with the leaves re adjust to the lighting. They could probably be bent over a little bit more if ya want also try to move the fan leaves so they are receiving light as well.

Back
Top Bottom