First Timer - Blue Mystic Auto Nirvana - MH/HPS - Soil

Spart ty for tajeing time to help I never thought this would be so nerve wrecking lol I will bend a little more dose it matter which way I bend them how do I move the fan leaves

We've all been there moving some of the fan leaves is easy just like the lst use something to move em or just leaving and they will correct themselves.

Hey I know you said you wanted to shape your plants like mine in this photo. If that is still your intention, you should cut off the tops of all of your plants, right now. that way you can make 2 tops, then wait 7-10 days and cut off those tops, then wait again and cut of the 4 tops, and you will then have 8 equal length branches which you can then tie down to the side, and once all of your bud sites are in position, then you can flip to flower.
FullSizeRender71.jpg

Yea would love to do that but ive read that autos dont have enough time to recover cuz there in a count down to flower but I haved ur thread and as soon I feel ready for a regular plant im goin to do that

But yeah if you're limited on height the lst autos is pretty much the only way to go my terrace autoflower is now 68 cm tall.

You leaves them the entire time add more as your plants lower branches develop and spread them out as it grows. Kinda like this thisit was my first first lol.
1424816650978.jpg

I cant thank u enough bro been a huge help ill put pics up I raised the lights 6in and all the tips are green again no taco they look great finally

The vertical growth will slow as more light is going on the bottom flowering point so the plants energy with be more evenly dispersed throughout the plant. They look proper healthy tho keep doing what you're doing and everything should be fine. Yes I grow nothing but autos I've done maybe total of 20 so far :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom