First Timer Getting Started

some of the tips were curling down. I had to raise the light another 5-6 inches. :D

SAM_0739.JPG

SAM_07371.JPG

SAM_0734.JPG

SAM_0735.JPG

SAM_07311.JPG

SAM_0729.JPG

SAM_0728.JPG

SAM_0738.JPG

Here are the ones I burnt :(
SAM_08421.JPG

SAM_08411.JPG

These on the other hand look very nice. They have a very deep musky smell.
SAM_08401.JPG

What are these? seeds? This is they only plant that has these.
SAM_08371.JPG

MmM I like this one! hairs are already turning orange?
SAM_08351.JPG

SAM_08341.JPG

Stll have a fair amount of yellowing going on.

I'm not really sure where my 4 clones stand, they seem to be yellowing too. Sry forgot pics.

Soil can be a PITA to flush out, but if you do, it takes 3x's the pot size in water. Next grow, take it easy on the nutes and add more perlite to the soil, I'm sure you'll see a big difference.

I've also used these cheap soil tests for a better idea on my PH... "rapitest" it's like 3 $ for a single test.

Been packin on some weight!

Clones has finally sprouted some roots.
SAM_08751.JPG

SAM_08801.JPG

SAM_08822.JPG

SAM_0884.JPG

SAM_08781.JPG

SAM_08791.JPG

Hey siscokid, I do flush them about once a week with plenty of water, then add my usual nutes after.

I also went ahead trimmed most of the fan leaves off. Some of them were looking a little rough but overall the plants are pretty healthy. 3 of these seem to be very fast finishers. They are dank and stick and rock hard. 1 of those 3 has been producing a fair amount of seeds(I think) I'm actually very happy with this strain and the way it grows. So I'm gonna stick with it, Hope it knocks me on my ass!

There are many ways to tell when she is done. The most effective and efficient is to get a little 20 dollar microscope and look at the ratio of clear:milky:amber tricones. Clear means it won't get you high milky is more of a sativa high or a head high is what people call it and amber is the body high. Also plants gain up to 25% of their weight in the last 2 weeks so if you start seeing buds swell then you know that they are getting finished. Also in nature maryjane is an annual and will die at the end of its life cycle. I personally prefer the microscope way so you don't over flower.

Harvest time!

Sorry I haven't been around much. The wife and I have been moving, working crazy hours. I want to thank you all for your support along the way. My next grow is already underway. I've switched my soil to a local company and mixed it with 50% perlite. I also plan on sticking with BPN and continuing to grow.

I more then likely will go back to my stalker ways. You'll still find me posting here and there with pictures of my ladies. I just don't have the time to document every move I make and try to keep it interesting for you guys to read. Again thank you everyone!

SAM_09481.JPG

SAM_09491.JPG

SAM_09471.JPG

SAM_09461.JPG

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom