First Timer - Let's Grow!

7/23/16:

UPDATE:

So I got up this morning figure I would take a couple shots of the blue dream in flower before the light a goes on...

420-magazine-mobile1864403217.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1856723428.jpg

Here's the White Widow x Big Bud coming up on about a week in flower.

420-magazine-mobile336966765.jpg

I found out where I will be moving soon and I've already picked out the room.. I'm a lil too excited but heyyyyy, that's life lol .. Going over there today to finish cleaning so I can prepare them for the move.

Here's the rest of the ladies...

420-magazine-mobile1996072373.jpg

Close up on the clones...

420-magazine-mobile1826623067.jpg

Clones to solos after about a weeks time...

420-magazine-mobile988783961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1348238181.jpg

I'm enjoying training the plants, I see how mine look compared to my boys who has atleast a years time under his belt growing and he's shocked how well mine are doing. This is one of the Golden Goats I can't wait to see how it reacts..

420-magazine-mobile1602967757.jpg

They were a lil thirsty so I gave em some water and a foliar feed... Plan on giving a full feed come some time next week depending on how they are doing.

420 magazine and forum, mannnn they really showed me a lot as well as other journals that are in progress. I could only imagine how it could have possibly turned out if it wasn't for this app... Nonetheless it's all appreciated!!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

8/11/16:

Long time, no update....

All is well on my end. Girls still reaching for the sky.... Haven't been able to post updates like I would like with me getting an early move into my new home.

So here's the new room....

420-magazine-mobile1894359074.jpg

As you can see I gotta a pretty nice room to work with. One of my guys just told me he has a 4x10 tent for 50 that I'm thinking about hoping on. Sounds like a pretty good deal. He also has some 10 gallon pots 12 for 30. Didn't plan on jumping to 10s but that's a deal you can't pas up righ???

420-magazine-mobile1090613256.jpg

The room I moved the girls into already had a T12 fixture in the ceiling so I grabbed some sun grips and 4x 40 w 6500k Fluorescents. What has me a lil confused is my T5 has smaller bulbs same output yet they are brighter than the T12s. Is that normal? On the other side of my basement there are a couple more T12 fixtures. I'm thinking about grabbing one more from the ceiling, that way my T5 is in the middle of the 2 T12s and hopefully gets a better output I guess...

You can see where i plan on splitting the rooms in 2. Trying to decide the best way to go about it, any suggestions???

Now back to the girls at hand....

420-magazine-mobile1948488623.jpg

And a close up...

420-magazine-mobile741135913.jpg

Trying to decide which to throw in flower next. The first Blue Dream should be wrapping up in a week or so. What's the best way to go about knowing for sure if she is ready or not? I see people talking trichs but I'm not exactly sure how to check...

Nonetheless hope all is well with you guys, tips tricks, and advice is always welcome.... Smoke on playas, smoke on.....

Cheers for the welcome :) I may have a few little tricks lol, although I've shared most of them on here, so just check some of my guide threads out :)

Yea I took a quick scan through and slightly applied a couple lol definitely plan on going deeper into it... I got space but I still wanna flux one... I think Imma try it on this next set of blue dream clones .

Nice grow room and a great start. Pulling up a chair for the big finish. :passitleft:

Appreciate it man!!! Yea I can't wait either... Currently spraying some Pyrthin, caught a few webs, caught me slackin in between the moves but I'm back on it!!

Man Mr Am4zin and Light Addict both stopped by today to check my shit out . too geeked!!!

If you flux, I'll have your back through the whole process :) lol as will a good few others :)

My mans!!! I had just seen that one dudes attempt at fluxing a monster which is why I did this one like so....

420-magazine-mobile781214111.jpg

I ended up just let it do its thing and now it's outta control, here she is....

420-magazine-mobile2070098078.jpg

420-magazine-mobile321866020.jpg

I plan on topping sometime this weekend to even all my girls canopies, but you see how she turned out .

Very nice looking BD. Not bad for first grow. Good job getting mite training out of the way, it just gets easier as you learn. Missed you start by a month or so but I like what I see here.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Very nice looking BD. Not bad for first grow. Good job getting mite training out of the way, it just gets easier as you learn. Missed you start by a month or so but I like what I see here.

Cheers

Appreciate it!!! With a lil love, time, and care shit I guess I make it look easy lol but naw truly a fan of growing. Finally stop bullshittin and went all in... Yea those mites are a BITCH... I thought I knocked it out the first time around but they caught me slipping... Is it best to just spray throughout veg justice ensure they don't come back? They never really go away do they? I think the mites from the first go around is the reason my Purple Kush is falling behind, you wouldn't believe it was one of the first ones I started with but it will more than likely be the last to flower because of where it's at currently. First grow but certainly won't be the last!! I'm plan on creating a 2nd journal because the the guys from Elite Nutrients gave me a sample of their entire line so I'm going to try it on my smaller girls that are currently in 1 gallons. They seem to have a BEAST for a root ignitor so I'm anxious to see what it does. I like my results with Nectar of the Gods but to get that KILL I'm sure you might have to mix a couple different lines, only time will tell .

Check my Journal out

Not bad if you get it setup. But I've had upload issues intermittently. Mites are dumb creatures of habit and opportunity. Once you learn how they get in and attack you can control them. Sprays work in veg at least a few times, (think Borg), but in flower in gets tricky. You want a clean flower period. Early spotting of all pests are required to get good yields.

Cheers

420-magazine-mobile288371137.jpg

So I have this dresser. Drawers for storage of course, as far as the top shelved area goes... Am I the only one that sees a dog ass cloning area? What do you think the best way to bring this idea to life? What might I need?

Check my Journal out

Hey man-
Looking good! Nice setup. :bravo:
Here is the bud washing info you asked about in my journal.
Bud Washing Post

NEW PURCHASE:

So I was told if your guessing when trying to harvest, you are more than likely wrong. How true this is, I'm not sure so I went out and purchased an Active Eye 60x to get a for sure idea of when it's time to cut, wash, rinse and cure.

420-magazine-mobile896204934.jpg

Had some trouble trying to get it focused but I ended up getting a couple decent shots...

420-magazine-mobile897101900.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1413798954.jpg

So whaaaaattttttt uppppp?? Is she ready or nah lol

Check my Journal out

Back
Top Bottom