First Timer - Let's Grow!

9/20/16:

Long time No Update....

Hope all is well with you guys... Everything is still growing good here... Been on the search for some new strains, narrowed it down but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Been looking at seedsman, triple cheese, blue cheese, and BF pineapple chunk, is what I come up with so far.... What strains do guys recommend?

Back to the Garden.....

420-magazine-mobile886488942.jpg

Veg Side

420-magazine-mobile1315330454.jpg

The 3-5 closest to the bottom screen are Blue Dream, Death Star, Gorilla Mutha Fucka, Golden Goat, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush (you should be able to tell which are the Kushes by how close nodes are) BD and DS are next to go into flower

Flower Side

Chemstar
420-magazine-mobile2027162403.jpg

White Widow X Big Bud comin into its last weeks

420-magazine-mobile1101526061.jpg

Animal Cookie in its first week of 12/12

420-magazine-mobile859361461.jpg

Golden Goat in its 3rd week of flower

420-magazine-mobile1922938417.jpg

Here's what's left of the Blue Dream... Any ideas of what may have happened once I cut her down? When should I look for mold? How to prevent it? Why buds darkened up? What didn't I do? What to do to prevent this from happening again?

420-magazine-mobile2100458694.jpg

Once again, thanks for all the tips, tricks, and advice!!!

Ghost OG and Mystery Strain sound dope. Thinking of chopping tomorrow? Excited to see your various harvests. Growing one hella dope strain selection there McPuffen. Savvy work.

Yea I ended up chopping that Sunday, washed and hung for a good 3days before placing into jar for curing. I believe I may have placed into jar too soon and might of had some mold issues. According to those who tried it they say it was a nice smoke. Shit I been going to work on it lol.... Like I said I wanted to cut out the middle man and stop buying from the dispensaries so to me it's serving its purpose lol

Nice grow dude! Will stick around the sub to see how the yield goes. You going to try and reveg any?

Thanks bruh!! I ended up yielding about an ounce and a half of the Blue Dream with no training. So this next blue I expect a heavier yield

Check my Journal out

First Timer - Let's Grow!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom