First Timer - LST - SCROG - Stealth - CFL

SirMatrix

Ok so this is my first time growing anything in my life so im a bit nervous

What strain is it : bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages ?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage : Veg
If in Veg... For how long : 4 , the seeds germinated in the soil
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor : Indoor
Soil or Hydro? : soil
If soil... what is in your mix? : not sure just bought some stuff called special compost that had 5.8-6.2 PH
If soil... What size pot? : not sure you can judge in the photos
Size of light? : i got 1 20watt,2 23watt cfl's a total of 3893 lumens
Is it aircooled? : yes , im useing 2 12 inch computer fans for exhaust , 2 12 inch for intake and i put a 14 inch fan in there , i was hoping it was powerful enough so it could blow on them a bit
Temp of Room/cab? : 30c when the lights are on and 20c when there off
RH of Room/cab? : -
PH of media or res?-
Any Pests ? : not yet
How often are you watering? : when ever the top 2 inches of the soil is dry
Type and strength of ferts used? : none used yet

i put 6 seeds in wet papper tows for 3 days to germinate , 1 of them split and 5 dident and i put them in the soil , thats why 1 is bigger .
im planning on low stress training them and scrogging at the same time for maximum yield .
i originaly had 2 30watt cfls and 2 23 watt but i replaced them with 1 20watt and 2 23watt because the tempreture went up to 34c

here are some pictures
917_953_954_972_957_945_024.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_016.jpg
917_953_954_972_957_945_010.jpg

tell me what you think :yummy:
ill post some more pics in 4-5 days
:peacetwo:

Re: First timer , lst , scrog , stealth , cfl

Hey Mr. Toke,You are off to a good start. I like your set up. How big is your grow space? Are you using the same dresser set up? Thats pretty frikin rad man. I wish I had thought of that when I was in high school. Bag seed can be very rewarding, good practice and sometimes you strike gold, er, sticky, sweet, Buds! Good Luck, and Good Buds.:wood:
:smokin:

Hey Mr. Toke,You are off to a good start. I like your set up. How big is your grow space? Are you using the same dresser set up? Thats pretty frikin rad man. I wish I had thought of that when I was in high school. Bag seed can be very rewarding, good practice and sometimes you strike gold, er, sticky, sweet, Buds! Good Luck, and Good Buds.:wood:
Thanks a lot :Rasta::Rasta:
im not sure how big it is :/ ill measure it later today and tell you .
i hope the seeds i picked out are nice and rewarding , just gonna have to wait and see i suppose
and yes im useing the same grow box :)

59x58x30 do you think its enough space for 2 plants to flower ?

hey im in for the grow, nice little setup u got goin on, nice job.. if you got a minute i just started my second grow if u want check it out, and if you want on my first grow i got alot of information that will help you with your grow..but yea keep up the good work, looks good..

Back
Top Bottom