First Timer - N Ireland - Total Organic - Indoor HPS / Outdoor Sunlight

hows this :thumb:

P1050459.JPG
P1050458.JPG

well update , day 8 from cutting and 12/12 on the mothers , clones doing extra well ( all took root but one 13 out of 14 ). Ive give few away to friends

mothers are showing pre flower they look nice and healthy today , took a few pics ,
i flushed 2 and super cropped the 3 for the last time , i fed one with biobloom and the other nothing , i want to see how the fed one gets on in the next few days
one plant was tied down and super cropped here and there, 2 were topped, fimmed and super cropped in places ,
So far im very pleased with this strain , might stick to the this one passion#1
For my cheese from greenhouse they are poorly i think cats had a pee on them or something , they just look like sxxt:rofl:

P1050460.JPG
P1050461.JPG
P1050463.JPG
P1050464.JPG
P1050465.JPG
P1050466.JPG
P1050467.JPG

subbed.. this is fantastic.. the seaweed knowledge ive gained is fantastic.. is it any kind of seaweed? do you have to pull it out of the ocean, or can you take the crap thats right on the shore.. i do leave VERY close to the beach and have vast access to lots of seaweed.. i'm on day 4 of my first cloning experience ever. I'm using the cup method and water method as i only have FF ocean forest soil and it's too much for clones.... i'm 4 days in and 3 of 4 are looking good. i'm very interested in seeing how the seaweed affects your growth..

Nice to meet you in ireland too.. i'm fairly new to this growing, and the forum so your the first international post i've subbed.. very cool..
smoke on my friend..
~GP

hi PositiveGrape thanks for dropping by , i mostly use kelp and the knotted seaweed , i leave it in a bucket with just enough water to cover it , you end up with a real slimy gel like glue , this week i have put 3 cutting into this slime and then into water ( just a tester for roots ) so far they have not wilted or shown any signs of dying , they are doing better than the ones i had with rooting power , i will put them into soil later , they have spent 3 full days in the slime and water , i shall keep you up to date on planting them, I like to foliar spray spray every second week but in between use ph water , i dilute 20/1 as ive used stronger and got dry leaves , i also add molasses to my seaweed mix to give extra benefits , Good luck my friend :thumb:

Hi Bruiser47 yes i put the mothers into flower as already the nights are getting shorter in Ireland and getting a bit wet , i take them out on the real good days for fresh air and some sunshine , they are day 9 in flower :high-five:

Greetings from down south to up north :) Great looking grow Paddy, you have a forest of weed lol good stuff :thumb:. Sadly I lost my Patricia today, she turned out to be a Patrick :thedoubletake: Great info on the seaweed, I did read that it does wonders for heat stressed plants, and mine are, if I'd read your post yesterday I wouldn't have bothered ordering algamic. Will head down to the beach to get some anyway though.

:Namaste:

:welcome: greetings back to you, yeahh is pees you off when you end up with a male , i was doing lst to one plant and had it sitting perfect and the bugger grew nuts lol, i also think one i have in flower is going male its early days so lets hope not, it was bag seed so you have to expect some males i can almost tell now in the first 4 to 5 days in flower , im really enjoying the passion #1 so far its been very good to me its an out door stain but im going between the great outdoors to indoors on the bad days
When you get seaweed wash it in good ph water because tap water can kill the benefits, leave you tap water out for few days

greetings back to you, yeahh is pees you off when you end up with a male , i was doing lst to one plant and had it sitting perfect and the bugger grew nuts lol, i also think one i have in flower is going male its early days so lets hope not, it was bag seed so you have to expect some males i can almost tell now in the first 4 to 5 days in flower , im really enjoying the passion #1 so far its been very good to me its an out door stain but im going between the great outdoors to indoors on the bad days
When you get seaweed wash it in good ph water because tap water can kill the benefits, leave you tap water out for few days :thumb:

My first grow of 2 plants (same plant, topped) was male too, packed it in after that till now. I get water from a natural spring that I'll use to wash it, and I've got rainwater too. Using distilled water at the moment on my girls because the pH meter I have is shite, waiting on the new one to get here. Wouldn't give the tap water here to anything I love, it's full of fluoride, chlorine and lime, and it smells odd too. Can't grow outdoors, but I'd like to, too many prying eyes and big mouths. You're such a natural, can't believe you don't partake lol your gf is a lucky lady :) Keep up the great work :thumb:

:Namaste:

had slight ph problem , yesterday i was fooling around with some ph down , making sure my ph probe was working , any ways i dropped the bottle and it spilt over my trainer , thought nothing of it , well today i was walking across the yard and felt this jagging on my foot thought it was a thorn or piece of glass or what ever, took of my trainer and found this lol

Just be extra careful you guys , its very very strong ,

:;):

P1050490.JPG

ok , here goes with updates on my first journal .

I took some clones from their domes , I have a little thing going on with nutes
Clones where all about same size well as best i could get , they are all the same strain Passion#1
I have tried them with different veg nutes
clone one Seaweed, molasses, teasppon of empsom salt and some added nitrogen, 2 ml to one litre
clone two Biobizz biogrow 1ml to one litre
clone three Growmore granules dissolved over night half tea spoon to one litre
clone 4 Last but not least Poundland (uk):thumb: they are doing hydro nutes , grow . bloom and boost , i have used 1ml per litre

Lets see how they do
P1050473.JPG
P1050474.JPG
P1050476.JPG
P1050477.JPG
P1050478.JPG
P1050479.JPG
P1050480.JPG
P1050481.JPG
P1050483.JPG
P1050484.JPG
P1050485.JPG

ok , here goes with updates on my first journal .

I took some clones from their domes , I have a little thing going on with nutes
Clones where all about same size well as best i could get , they are all the same strain Passion#1
I have tried them with different veg nutes
clone one Seaweed, molasses, teasppon of empsom salt and some added nitrogen, 2 ml to one litre
clone two Biobizz biogrow 1ml to one litre
clone three Growmore granules dissolved over night half tea spoon to one litre
clone 4 Last but not least Poundland (uk):thumb: they are doing hydro nutes , grow . bloom and boost , i have used 1ml of the grow per litre

Lets see how they do
P1050473.JPG
P1050474.JPG
P1050476.JPG
P1050477.JPG
P1050478.JPG
P1050479.JPG
P1050480.JPG
P1050481.JPG
P1050483.JPG
P1050484.JPG
P1050485.JPG

update on my home made rooting gel , have to say very impressed , clones showed no signs of stress , they were never put into dome , i already have brought them under the 400w mh and into the sunshine , they seem to have just reached for the sky already their little leaves pointing upwards lol
these where cut on 18th july, soaked in gel and water for 3 full days then potted , have a look at them compared to the rooting powder domed clones , . :thumb:

P1050493.JPG
P1050495.JPG
P1050496.JPG

Back
Top Bottom