first timer outdoor grow, just some general knowledge questions.

chris210

Hey guys, I acquired originally 7 plants from a friend that couldn't keep them at his place. I had some animal problems (something was digging in the soil that was in the pots and tipping them over) I lost 4 due to that.
I had another that was a very healthy male, and did away with it.
The other 3, I couldn't tell until 2 days ago that they were female (finally saw the white pistols start to shoot out) It is now September 24th, the weather is starting to change. did these females start to bud too late? again this is my first time ever caring for a plant. Ive had them since the end of July, put them in 3 gallon pots (too small I know, security is an issue) watered them only when the soil felt dry like 3 inches deep. I haven't pruned or messed with them at all really. just let them do their thing!
They are about 18-20 inches tall.

I tried to give as much info as possible, if anyone has any input it would greatly appreciated! :blunt:

It is now September 24th, the weather is starting to change. did these females start to bud too late? again this is my first time ever caring for a plant.

Depends on your latitude (when flowering lighting started), micro climate (how soon is first frost) and strain (how long it takes to finish flowering).

Thanks for the reply Snow.
I am south of the Great Lakes. First frost around here is about the first or second week of October.
And I have no idea the strain, it was just some kind bud bag seed.

Back
Top Bottom