First Timer Outdoor-To Indoor

Re: First Timer Outdoor

Just an update. - I used the Foilar Spray last weekend and maybe once or twice in between the week when they got light water in the morning during those brief 88-90 spikes we had.

Pictures of them perking up getting the first bits of sun in the morning.

A1 seems to have slowed down a bit and is growing out to its sides.
P5290001.jpg

A2 just filled up completely and loves it.
P5290007.jpg

A3 is pickin up speed. Why are the stems/stalks turning red/brown?
P5290003.jpg

P5290004.jpg

-
Group Shot
P5290006.jpg

Sorry about the photos but all I had was my Cell Phone... photos will be coming every other week or when allowed to.

They've continued to take off and the new growth is showing some really light green, all the new growth looks bright green. Any ideas?

A2 has shown off the best growth and they'll all transplanted maybe tomorrow.
-
Top of A2
06-03-08_1826.jpg

-
06-03-08_1827.jpg

-
Family Photo :cheesygrinsmiley: -L2R - A1-A3-A2
06-03-08_1830.jpg

Peace :peace: :cool:

Ok a little update, the light green went away the very next day. They got transplanted and seemed to have adjusted nicely. They are 5days of 12/12 and no signs yet.

Hoping for a female between the 3

-

No feeding has been done yet, 1gallon Fish Emulsion at Wal Mart for $10 what do you guys think? Or what do you guys recommend?

A1
IMG_3005.jpg

A2
IMG_3003.jpg

-
Side shot.
IMG_3006.jpg

A3 - Smellier then ever.
IMG_3004.jpg

Fish Emulsion would work great during the veg cycle. Plants look healthy.

They are 75days from Veg to now. I started them near the end of April and beginning of May. They started flowering on the 8th of June and didn't show sex until the 16th or 17th - so about 31days into flowering. No Trich development yet but will keep you updated. As for the clones I took about 12 from A2 and see how they do for now, got them in a Dome with the Humidity up as well.. Dont have any pictures of that but if they make it - I'll post them up. Appreciate everybodys feedback and comments on this journal. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom