first timer perfect to really bad plz help

when you say 20ml, is that a reference to the amount of nutrients ur using or is that a reference to the amount of water ur giving?
in either case, 20ml of each nute seems like thats pretty strong...if thats reference to the amount of water, it seems extremely light

if youve managed to achieve dry soil again, then water it with a fair amount of water try in the area of 1/2 a cup per plant.
Water only they've been bone dry since last Friday and when there bone dry I put 20 ml of pure water I was trying to fix the overwatering problem but nothing really happen I know from the bottom holes that the roots came back alive because they were way more brown then that there's new growth but yellow and really thin droopy tips

when you say 20ml, is that a reference to the amount of nutrients ur using or is that a reference to the amount of water ur giving?
in either case, 20ml of each nute seems like thats pretty strong...if thats reference to the amount of water, it seems extremely light

if youve managed to achieve dry soil again, then water it with a fair amount of water try in the area of 1/2 a cup per plant.

Another thing ive learned (the hard way lol) is that the old damaged yellow crispy leaves will NEVER recover. So i would remove those leaves, by doing so it allows the plants to re focus their energy to the new growth instead of trying to repair the damaged leaves.

Water only they've been bone dry since last Friday and when there bone dry I put 20 ml of pure water I was trying to fix the overwatering problem but nothing really happen I know from the bottom holes that the roots came back alive because they were way more brown then that there's new growth but yellow and really thin droopy tips

Another thing ive learned (the hard way lol) is that the old damaged yellow crispy leaves will NEVER recover. So i would remove those leaves, by doing so it allows the plants to re focus their energy to the new growth instead of trying to repair the damaged leaves.
Yesterday morning I watered 2 of the worst looking worst dry ones pretty good until a lil runoff pored threw the holes but nothing changed this morning

Hey buddy, I see you need some help. Im no master but i love to try and help out new growers because everyone can benefit from a healthy grown cannabis plant! )

1st
- Since you've over watered the plant it must dry out, a very VERY easy method for testing moisture is to stick ur pinky finger down into the soil and see if its wet or dry, you'll be able to tell if its wet or dry.

2nd
- If your transplanting, Ive seen people shout and scream to cut off old roots, but that just seems foolish to me! I see your roots, theyre not detrimentally brown, just a simple darker mocha color, and i know from experience thats usually found in plants that are not only root bound, meaning the roots have outgrown their environment, but also over watered, you have done both here so cutting off the life support system to the plants makes no rational sense to me, it would be another story if they were moldy, but they arent.

3rd
- when transplanting them make sure to have atleast 3"s of soil over the top of the old soil in question. By having soil around and above your plants that is of a drier consistency it helps to draw moisture away from the core you just placed in there.

4th
- since youre using a low watt light, i can assume your temps are low as a result? if they are, that will cause the plants to dry out much slower than they would under a big light (400w+)

5th
- After transplanting, dont water, youve got plent of moisture, and by having the core dry out the roots will be looking for water, well they will find it in the soil that drew away moisture from the core, after a few days you'll be able to see if the soils dry or wet and if its dry i'd recommend watering them with JUST WATER!! and ONLY water them enough to moisten the surface, i use about 1/4gal per plant in 4 gallon pots.

I know that the information I provided is some repeats of previous posts, and that its a bit out of order but i hope maybe that will help make it easier to understand.
feel free to ask me questions i love to try and answer people. Since ur new to the forum you can even message me in my journal if its important.

wish you good luck! :thumb:

Ditto on this one great info ,and as I stated try one of each if these are going to be a mother plant , the rootsdid not look that bad so you may be able to just transplant into good dry soil and let it be for a a few days and then slowly start adding water back into the plant prior to any nutes, Looks like overwatering but also looks like the Nitrogen Def, try the transplant and see how they do then you can foliar spray them.

after u transplant and go over what i PM'd u, you should be in the clear. Give them a few days tho before expecting to see any recovery, whats happened is this

they got overwatered and became root bound from being such little pots, and that caused the roots to brown. after that you dried them out, which was good, but then u didnt provide enough water to happily support them and theyve gone into a "drought", so the thing to do from here is to transplant, dry, then water them with just plain water but dont soak the whole pot, if u let me know what pot size you have i can try and give u an idea of how much water to use per plant.
if you can, try to test the PH level and see what that is and report back, if youre in the mid 6 range then you're safe there.

Ok this early in the game I don't have a ph meter but I'm getting all of that Monday ppm ph and all that I didn't think I needed it for seeds thx for the info guys I was going insane a relief thx a lot again

No need for a PPM meter bud, thats pretty much only necesary for hydros. if you want to be super hardcore in check u can get one, but ive never owned one and seem to get by. I only mention it because PPM meters can get pretty pricey.
If i could suggest a PH meter, id say look for a Milwaukee or a Hanna their fantasticly accurate. dont buy a chinese one off ebay, theyre fantasticly in accurate..lol

No need for a PPM meter bud, thats pretty much only necesary for hydros. if you want to be super hardcore in check u can get one, but ive never owned one and seem to get by. I only mention it because PPM meters can get pretty pricey.
If i could suggest a PH meter, id say look for a Milwaukee or a Hanna their fantasticly accurate. dont buy a chinese one off ebay, theyre fantasticly in accurate..lol
Ok cool! Save some cash nice so I only get a water ph meter not soil right and ph up and down .?

Ok cool! Save some cash nice so I only get a water ph meter not soil right and ph up and down .?

Let us know how things shape up, just dont over think it or it will drive you crazy. They will take a little time to come back but they will come back and give you some nice buds, turn some music on for them that will help too, Peace OG.
Hah 420 posts gotta go smoke a bowl now

yeah a water ph meter, my favorite is the Hanna HI99104, it runs ya $32 on eBay. For PH up and down, yeah its nice to have if you dont know what your tap waters PH is. You want to achieve a PH between 6 and 6.5 for Pro-mix HP. When using PH up and down, be very very sparing as it doesnt take much to change the PH balance of the water.

And a little fact for when you do add the nutrients to the water, ALWAYS add your nutrients BEFORE you add or test your PH as nutrients can change that balance.

and to respond to ur earlier post about the new growth, mosy likely its light green and thin due to UNDER watering at this point, so again the transplanting of them and then watering with plain tap water (or better yet buy Reverse Osmosis (RO) water, its clean and balance and can be bought from any local store as drinking water, also seen as Nursery water) will help them snap back from the stress, just transplant and water and give em a few days and you'll be super happy with the improvements.

Let us know how things shape up, just dont over think it or it will drive you crazy. They will take a little time to come back but they will come back and give you some nice buds, turn some music on for them that will help too, Peace OG.
Hah 420 posts gotta go smoke a bowl now

im going for a salad spliff too have a good one brother
image635.jpg
image636.jpg

OG1969 is right. and the other posts.

Just open up the roots and re-pot. Re potting will dry and sort that medium. Plus if your putting in soil no need to feed for another 2 week , just give them water, When needed. When the pot light like suggested. They'l be fine.

Overwatering is a serious killer!!! It causes all sorts of problems, pretty much all of them together . Don't over water, feed or care, they are in soil, just let them grow.

Oops sorry didnt see 3 pages, I put this on page 1. All looking good now.

9 days after transplant insane babies
IMG_123812.JPG
IMG_123913.JPG
IMG_124212.JPG
IMG_124113.JPG
IMG_124015.JPG
IMG_124312.JPG

Looking good, Looks like the Prokiller , lol. Has some really nice ooking plants to grow and bring into flower glad it all worked out and you are happy with the grow, dam sometimes more fun to watch others correct their problems than my own. awesome job Pro plus reps for bringing them back, peace OG

Back
Top Bottom