First Timer Preparations - CFL - Attic Grow Room

I got that window unit from craigslist but it was really moldy so I disassembled and sprayed down with bleach and rinsed. I repeated until all the bleach was gone. After it dries out really well I will plug it in and give it a try and see if it still works. It ran before the cleaning. Hopefully I didn't ruin it.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.
So I tried it and it works. It won't let me change the mode but at least it's stuck in energy saver and not fan on. I have a heater fan on it to dry it out more. I hope it brings it back to full function.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.

20151217_205407.jpg
20151217_205414.jpg
20151217_205447.jpg
20151217_205433.jpg
I got my window unit installed. Built some brackets at work to secure it in place out of some 18 GA 304 stainless steel. Modified the framing of the wall to accommodate the unit and slid it right in to place.

If you are that close on temperature you might want a backup handy. Work looks quite sturdy. Good job.

800w HPS 1st grow. Millertm's - Girl Scout/Cinex - Grow Journal - 4'x4'x6.8' Tent - 2015
I put it on 60 just to see and brought it back up after the room hit 65. I have plenty of ac. If it craps out I'll be heading down the road to Lowe's to pick up a new one. They have plenty of back ups in stock.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
This thread is completed. I started this one for the preparations. I started a new thread for my grow.

Back
Top Bottom