First timer question

Corgan

Hey guys and gals,

I am a first time grower and poster. I am having some trouble with one of my seedlings... All of her new leaves are coming in bright yellow. I have been doing research and I think it might be a magnesium deficiency. Any thoughts?

She is sharing a grow tent with two other plants, both at the same stage. I have them under a 250 watt Mh bulb. The bulb is about seven inches above the plant. I water them once a day in the morning. I have a bottle of seedling fertilizer and water, and one with regular water. Both are ph 6.5. I alternate every other day. The temperature is a bit warm... 95 degrees fahrenheit. The humidity is at 40 percent.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Growing these beautiful plants is the most fun I've had in years.

-Corgan

Hows it going Corgan? :welcome: to :420: 95 is definitely too hot!!...need to get that way down. wondering if the heat could be causing the discoloring. if you can get a pic up, that would be helpful for people to try and take care of your problem..check this out...What Range Should I Maintain For My Growroom Humidity & Temperature? what does your soil mix consist of? if you're using something like fox farms ocean forest or happy frog, it will have enough nutes in it for 3-4 weeks before you should need to add some. for people to give you help and advice they need as much info as possible. try and check this out..How to Make a Grow Journal

What strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
If in Veg... For how long?
If in Flower stage... For how long?
Indoor or outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Is it aircooled?
Temp of Room/cab?
RH of Room/cab?
PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
How often are you watering?
Type and strength of ferts used?

filling out something like this give people a better chance of helping with your issue. the more info the better.

hope this helps.. take it slow

happy growing :peace:

Matty,

Thanks for your quick response... Here is my little girl:
photo159.JPG

She is from bag seed. I wanna say it is a Sativa, since it has long finger-like leaves. The soil I am using is from Fox Farms. I've been doing some more reading too... She has a couple deformed leaves that curl in odd ways... I read that can be a Zn deficiency. I am thinking that I am accidentally flushing all the nutrients when I water on my regular water day. I usually water her until she drains water out of the bottom of the pot.

Thanks again,

Corgan

Need more info! but if you were already feeding it, thats a problem. and 95 degrees and a 250mh 7 inches away is another problem. and what is that soil? more info

Hey ledtron,

It is fox farms ocean forest mix. I have been feeding it a fertilizer that is 7-4-10. I have been using it every other day with regular water in between. 1.25 ml of fert per liter of water. I have now raised the lamp to about 11 inches. The tent is reading at about 80 f.

-Corgan

Back
Top Bottom