First Timer - Weird bulbs on stems

bambee

11300.jpg

This is my very first time growing a plant. I am learning how to grow from another fairly new, but qualified caregiver. Purple Kush is the first strain that I get to grow :) it has already been vegging for quite awhile, but here is a little bit of info. about my plant:

Bucket size: 15 gallon
Light: (1) 600w Metal Halide
Fertilizers: Big Bloom, Grow Big, Super Thrive
Strain: Purple Kush

There are a few other FoxFarm nutrients that have been, and will be used still but I can't remember off the top of my head what they are right now. I plan to veg it for another month before I begin flowering.

I have looked at many other plants, and I haven't seen very many with these giant bulbs that appear where the stems intersect. I have looked online but can't find any information. Does anyone know why these have formed?

Re: First Timer - Weird bulbs on stems.

My plants do that when I top them and when I super crop them, did you do any of these two things??? Just a guess but mine look exactly the same as those from what I said...

I topped a few spots, and I just heard about super cropping last week so I'm not really sure how to do that. I am very touchy with the plant since it is my first plant. I have this tendency to slightly bend the stems, and leafy bunch areas towards the light whenever I turn it, especially when it was smaller. Maybe I accidentally super cropped? That'd be a pretty nifty accident.. I never did the pinch twist pinch thing though, so this wasn't expected.

I'll go look up super cropping, thanks for responding :) you have more than likely solved my dilemma.

if you were bending them that would most likely be the answer....See it just worked to your advantage, and it really makes your plant stems and branches much stronger in the long run...Good luck toy you!!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom