First Timer with Urkel

chubbysj

hello!! well i picked up a new hobby ever sense i saw my friends grow set up.. so i started practicing growing tomatoes from seed and they grew fast and big!
..so i ask for a Urkel clone from a friend if i did some IT work for him..

i got the urkel in a red beer cup with some MG in it i think? my plan is to grow it big enough to clone from...im a bulding a grow set up in doors to move my plants indoors for winter....curently my plant is out side basking in the sun

5/22
Pic0286.jpg

5/27
Pic0299.jpg

6/2
Pic0304.jpg

its looks like its doing well..the baby leafs fell off and its growing new ones

my indoor set up will be 4x4x6 grow tent i picked up on ebay for $60 bucks used..not bad...i am planing to hold 6 plants in it...i want to use soil for my first time so i am wondering what is the best potting soil to get?.. and for my grow tent what type of CFLs should i use?

thank you guys and thank you Bayareastoner for the advice on joining this helpful site...will be posting updates soon

You're off and running for sure. Good start. How long have they been in those cups? When you transplant them I would bury the stem right up to the first real branch.

+Reps for jumping in the game!

:bravo::peace::rollit:

update :i bought some plant food..small bag..10.10.10 added a teaspoon and waterd

You added to the water right?

And that looks like soil that prolly had some nutes in it already. You might want to be a little careful adding more. There's a little burn going on there.

Do you have a way to check ppm and pH?

:peace:

i got it like that int he RED cup..my friend told me i can leave in it the cup for a wile if i wanted to.( he had plants 12" high in the red cups)..and im trying to get it big enough to clone from...well what i have on hand is "super soil" to plant it in and a green house i build ill post pics of that soon

27864_397307996077_731476077_460070.jpg

thank you for your feed back:thanks:

You added to the water right?

And that looks like soil that prolly had some nutes in it already. You might want to be a little careful adding more. There's a little burn going on there.

Do you have a way to check ppm and pH?

:peace:

is that what the White rocks are?? aw man see im Fin up already..no i didnt add to water the bag said to sprinkel on top and mix in the soil...im going to plant it in some "super soil" today

Update: I transplated into a 1gal pot..seems to be doing ok the leafs are a little dry at the tips but only like too of them
Pic0309.jpg
6/6

Update: NEW addtions to the family i just picked up a Sour Bubble Gum Clone and put it in a 1gal pot with some supper soil..looks good..and both Plants are getting full sun out side
Pic0310.jpg
6/6

:popcorn: I will watch this one. The white rocks you were talking about is called purlite, it is not nutrients. It is made for you soil to be a little more airy and allows oxygen to get down to the roots. This promotes more and faster root growth.

Welcome to the 420 website and if you have any questions, everyone here is pretty good about giving good info.

see when i got it .. it was a clone in rock wool and i planted in Supper Soil and been using bottle water...do you think the SOIL Nuites are burning it?...i havent add anything to the soil just whats in the soil already

thanks guys

Update: Thank to all your feed i have resurch this problem and it does to apare to be Nute burn..its was probably caused by me not putting enough water in the fresh soil...when i was watering i wasnt letting it drain out the bottom i thought that would be to much water for such a young plant... so after reading and reading i started flushing last night...gona wait to see what happens...then flush again

thanks you guys
this what im useing worked out good for my chillies lol

Pic0317.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom