First timer

Yes it's crazy how many ways this plant can be grown I. Will end up exploring more one day first I like to master. Pro mix hp and learning how to master coco bit long ways to go.

One day at a time right ... .
Nice yeah i have a friend he got me all hooked up on growing i use vermifire all soil i love that stuff and my ladies do too

Nice yeah i have a friend he got me all hooked up on growing i use vermifire all soil i love that stuff and my ladies do too

Like soil grows have you heard of docs high brix kit look fir that thread .. learn done of that thread I swear it. Look fir Duggan on there he is super nice fella who can help you with any questions regarding soil grows as well. Cheers off to smoke blunt then find s flick on kodi to watch. Or least try to watch ...

Like soil grows have you heard of docs high brix kit look fir that thread .. learn done of that thread I swear it. Look fir Duggan on there he is super nice fella who can help you with any questions regarding soil grows as well. Cheers off to smoke blunt then find s flick on kodi to watch. Or least try to watch ...
Nice same here just pick up some sunset sherbert at the club about to chill watch netflix

Back
Top Bottom