First timer!

Burnald22

I also have loved the encouragement from most users here, hence why I decided to sign up and join the team! I would just like to know, if anyone could simply tell me a little more about my plant! I came across a few seeds that I have no knowledge about whatsoever! However my very first plant seems to be coming along nicely! Hoping it's a she and she's 3 weeks old today! I do have photos!

I suppose you couldn't teach me how to upload them from an iPhone aha

Yeh buddy have you got the 420 app installed? If not do that first. It's just the picture emoticon when you go to reply here... the second from left. That will access your iphones pics to upload whatever you like.

420-magazine-mobile1961498858.jpg

No worries, you're welcome.

Healthy looking plant you have there .

Do you know the strain? Leaves look fat like an indica but too early to tell I guess

Whatever you're doing it looks like you're doing great so far.

I doubt anyone could help you out with a specific strain, but people should be able to help out if it's an indica or sativa. And maybe down the line when it starts to flower and you start getting smells someone might be able to narrow it down a little, but it's pretty unlikely anyone could tell you what exact strain it is.

Whatever you're doing it looks like you're doing great so far.

I doubt anyone could help you out with a specific strain, but people should be able to help out if it's an indica or sativa. And maybe down the line when it starts to flower and you start getting smells someone might be able to narrow it down a little, but it's pretty unlikely anyone could tell you what exact strain it is.

Thank you, well I'm glad you've said that! Makes me feel a lot better about giving this an actual go! Will hopefully get pics up weekly so you can see how I go and give me advice for what's to come in further stages

Sheet, if the strain grows, yields and gets you high, why not haha.

I guess next grow can always get yourself some seeds so you know what you want etc

For me I like sativa most of the time, so that's the Dom lineage in the ones I'm currently doing, didn't account for needing some couch lock so I'll do a kush next time

That's a very good looking indica strain it looks a lot like 707 truthband I grew ,I bet you that turns purple in late flower if you get your night time temps low.
Please make a grow journal and pop into my journal and leave a link there cause I want to follow along!
Good growing man.

That's a very good looking indica strain it looks a lot like 707 truthband I grew ,I bet you that turns purple in late flower if you get your night time temps low.
Please make a grow journal and pop into my journal and leave a link there cause I want to follow along!
Good growing man.

Really?? .I'd love for it to turn purple! And you guys have no idea how much support I feel from you all! Thanks a lot! And il be sure to create a journal once I figure it all out!

Really?? .I'd love for it to turn purple! And you guys have no idea how much support I feel from you all! Thanks a lot! And il be sure to create a journal once I figure it all out!

Here to help man ,you can learn a lot here as I have we never stop learning.
Any q just ask.

Back
Top Bottom