First toke of the day leaves me very anxious more times than not

mkono87

Iv been curious if anyone else had dealt with this issue before. I have been consuming cannabis daily for almost 17 years now and one problem that I have been noticing for a while is that first smoke of the day, causes me to feel very anxious and uncomfortable. I have had a history of anxiety in the past. I even find myself second guessing having a toke.... Its sucks. I haven't chalked it to it being an indica vs sativa thing yet but im trying to pay attention to that. I think it might be that I focus on the high rather than just riding along with it. During that time, I sometimes think to myself why the hell do I even do this. Sometimes, I even stay away from cold drinks because I have noticed it causes my muscles to start twitching like crazy, cause I tense up. I love cannabis and all it does but I wish I could figure this out. The things is, after about 30-45 mins I tend to settle into the high and then I could honestly smoke all day with no issue. Its why I never smoke and go out and be social, im always just smoking at home. My gf is the total opposite and it blows I cant enjoy it every time with her.

I have sometimes had this problem.
For me it's just the THC.
I have been making strong tinctures lately and mixing the high THC cultivars with a high CBD cultivar at usually about 60 to 70% THC weed to 30 to 40% CBD in the Tincture.
Take between 1 to 4 drops depending on need, then occasionally take a good hit of about the same mixture.

I haven't had the jittery paranoia crap at all doing it this way.

Back
Top Bottom