First Try - AK 47 - Hydro - Indoor

green chami

My Settings:

STRAINS: ak 47
INDICA/SATIVA: Indica
HOW MANY:2
IN/OUT: indoor grow
SOIL/HYDRO: hydro

After 5 days both plants are growing, but i'm not sure if they are growing to high to fast.
growbox9.jpg

I use CFL but the lights where out during germination.
They are feminized.

I would try moving the plants closer to the lights so they don't feel the need to keep stretching. My lights (3 26w clfs) are currently set 6 inches above the plants and I would put them closer if I could.

I'm interested to watch your grow as I have some ak47 auto fems to try out in a future grow. :thumb:

So that is Just a big dwc? Or are there pumps in there?
As others said move the lights as close as possible and add a fan.
For hydro (and especially dwc) make sure your water temps stay below 75f max and even better if under 72f.
Higher water temps in dwc is asking for trouble. Good luck!

Yup, yup, keep those cfl's close! That'll prevent stretching at an early stage.
Another thing that I see, is that you need to cover the holes on the lid that you aren't using! This will prevent anything from contaminating your precious nutritious water!

Another suggestion, maybe move your plants towards the center of the reservoir to utilize the light that you have.
My grow is somewhat similar but without hydro.
b34d3178e8cfda324f81afca7519ea26.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using 420

The other post has a good point I didn't mention. He is right cover those holes. You can not have any light going into the reservoir or it will grow algae and screw everything up.

Also inam still concerned about your water temperature. Get a thermometer and check it. If it is over 75f then asking for problems.

If you can't keep light out and water temp down it won't work and you would be better off with dirt.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom