First try ever

Keremekese

420 Member
Hello people, I have this lil girl and i want to know if its any good/potential in her? Im a noobie and everything i know is from this site..

Bag seed-Low budged-First time..Only fed her nutes since flowering (Iguana Juice Bloom)

Looking forward for advices
20180210_112731.jpg
20180210_112719.jpg
20180210_112710.jpg
20180210_112703.jpg

Hi there CS. :) it looks as if she grew too fast, too soon.She is stretching for the light.I think the light source might be too high up? Temperature and humidity?

Hi there CS. :) it looks as if she grew too fast, too soon.She is stretching for the light.I think the light source might be too high up? Temperature and humidity?

I don't really know the humidity and the temperature is 70 ...she started in veg with a low watt cfl and stretched a lil bit and after that i bought another light..
If i keep it like this (i lowered the lights a lil bit tonight and see what happens) do you think is gonna be a decent yield or something?

Hi K. She will give you something, not as expected, so long as you don't rush things.Be careful when lowering the light,not too close.Do it gradually.The leaves should level up, without them looking and trying to reach for the lights,as shown in your photo.Temperature can come up a bit.Take your time and trust me you haven't failed, it is a learning process :)

Lowered the lights, the girl is doing really well since the lights are closer.
Also noticed preflowers on another girl and i guess she started to flower (last photo) .I kept her on 12/12 since her first week (im doing all kind of things just to learn... 12/12 from seed, topping, lst etc)
20180214_124513.jpg
20180214_124527.jpg
20180214_124720.jpg
20180214_124702.jpg
20180214_124619.jpg
20180214_125119.jpg
20180214_124856.jpg

pitica.jpg

Hi K. :) Glad you see a difference.They are looking much better!Try and keep the new girl about the same distance as the big one, from the light.That way it will nit stretch like the first one.Temperature around low 80s.Keep the good work going :)

Hi K :) You still have a bit to go.Not knowing the strain, keep an eye on pistils(hairs)for the time being.Need to start turning a reddish colour.Take some photos middle next month.Looking good, and,she will give you a little something :)
P.S You may cut by one hour the light you give her.

Hi K.Everything looking good.I would change their light hours to 11/13,and,when most 'hairs' turn red post some photos if you can.You have reached the part where everything is at stake ;-) but easy if done with patience.I would cut the big fun leaves off the buds.

Hi :)I I would say keep your eyes on "hairs" turning red.She's still trying to fatten up, therefor the white new ones.More three weeks if you include flushing her, drying root system after that, in the dark for a week and then I would cut her down.

Back
Top Bottom