First try on firecrackers

AlabamaDank

well I just made 3 firecrackers wrapped in foil... 250 degrees for 15 minutes... let cool for about 8 min. before I cooked them I had them on tollhouse crackers and Jif, but I dabbed some oil ontop of the weed just in case. its been a little over 20 minutes and I don't feel a thing... what am I doing wrong?

It takes about one hour and 45 minutes for weed treats to take effect on me. Give it some more time before you decide whether or not it works.

Blob said:
It takes about one hour and 45 minutes for weed treats to take effect on me. Give it some more time before you decide whether or not it works.

Same here, only it takes about an hour for me. Everyone's metabolisom is different too, for some people it only takes 30 - 45 minutes for weed edibles to kick in, for some it can take up to 2 hours. Patience is the key my friend, it will be worth it :allgood::peace:

well I waiting about an hour and a half before I went to sleep... ha I'll probably smoke some next time... then maybe I'll try cooking some firecrackers again. Thanks for the help guys!

Yeah but I bet you slept well friend. Next time try putting it on a lower temp and letting it go longer, give the canabanoids and THC some time to melt into the fats. I haven't ever made fire crackers but I am assuming tha it works like butter or oil where you want it to simmer for a long time at a low temp to absorb the chemicals.

brett2themax said:
Next time try putting it on a lower temp and letting it go longer, give the canabanoids and THC some time to melt into the fats.
When I make my Firecrackers I put 'em in for 12-15 minutes at 450 degrees, works just fine.

But does anyone have recommendations for something to use other than peanutbutter? I don't like peanutbutter.

try chocolate or pb and chocolate chips- might work

Rubbar said:
When I make my Firecrackers I put 'em in for 12-15 minutes at 450 degrees, works just fine.

But does anyone have recommendations for something to use other than peanutbutter? I don't like peanutbutter.

maybe you could buy some chocolate frosting at the store, or whatever flavor you like, or maybe some marshmellow goo.

Cheese:cheesygrinsmiley:

Rubbar said:

I used- 4 saltine crackers (2 sandwichs),Jiffy Peanut Butter (NOT LOW FAT!) and .07 of some decent buds. I put them in the oven at 320*F for 18mins and they worked very well, I didn't need to smoke for the rest of the night, and that was on 4:20.

my fav...Triscuits and cheese. sandwich style on a baking sheet at 275 F degrees, for 20-30 minutes

works best with some hard cheese like sharp cheddar, and a qtr gram on each.

try about 4-6 of those bad boys...crispy gooey goodness...yum. Make a meal out of it...add some salsa and avocado...and a Corona. GREAT summer weekend lunch! Just don't pass out in the sun. LOL

Back
Top Bottom