First Try With Autos & LED's

Amigo, how's those girls doing
Well the girls are all doing ok... One of the widows will probably be done in about a week or so. the other one is still shooting out white pistils like crazy. so, I don't know about her.. I put the bubblegum in a bigger pot and it's just growing like crazy.
420-magazine-mobile120282090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile790624807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile197126795.jpg
even my little twigs are still hanging in there..

420-magazine-mobile1577445530.jpg
I got this today. I'm going to try some on my next grow. Love the free sample, even has a big pack of rolling papers included to enjoy the upcoming harvest..
420-magazine-mobile746272671.jpg

Not a whole lot going on with these girls.. just getting a lil fatter everyday. one of them is just about ready. I checked trichomes and it's all cloudy. I haven't had time to get any pics through the loupe. But I started flushing her today. The other one has a couple weeks left probably.. they are right around 8 weeks flower.
420-magazine-mobile827952456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile159125021.jpg

Not a whole lot going on with these girls.. just getting a lil fatter everyday. one of them is just about ready. I checked trichomes and it's all cloudy. I haven't had time to get any pics through the loupe. But I started flushing her today. The other one has a couple weeks left probably.. they are right around 8 weeks flower.
420-magazine-mobile827952456.jpg
420-magazine-mobile159125021.jpg
Looking great, nice fat colas

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom