First Try With Autos & LED's

Seems to work great. I bought a bottle of 7.0 calibration fluid and it has been spot on every time I check it. I had to calibrate it when I got it, but I haven't had to since. I keep a little wet piece of sponge in the cap so the bulb doesn't dry out. If it lasts, it's worth the $12

They are all clear from what I can tell with this phone camera. I have a 30× loupe I use at work to inspect parts... I will bring it home next week and check it out a little better. These autos only 53 days old today. I wouldn't think they would be getting close to finish.. but it's my fist time ever growing them so I don't know..
420-magazine-mobile1826039260.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1086831182.jpg

Good looking buds right there mike .

Your killin it bud

Not much new happening with my girls.. I think one of them is going to finish a little faster than the other, but that's ok.. still a couple weeks out.. at least.
420-magazine-mobile1905832672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934631421.jpg
bubblegum about 63 days old

Not much new happening with my girls.. I think one of them is going to finish a little faster than the other, but that's ok.. still a couple weeks out.. at least.
420-magazine-mobile1905832672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934631421.jpg
bubblegum about 63 days old

Looking like some
Fat colas buddy. And such a beauty she is ..

Just subbed in, thanks to KingJoe for sharing your link.. Beautiful plants you got there I'm 45 days into flowering white widow photos with 2-3 weeks left max
Hi✌ thanks for stopping in chakita! I was just checking out your grow, and you're killin it! Nice looking girls you got there!

Well.. I think I found one of my problems. I've been mixing this in with my soil.. just noticed the "enriched with miracle grow" on the bag when I was throwing it out...my fault for not paying attention I guess.
I will probably go get a 7 gal pot and a bag of soil to transplant my bubblegum into. I'd rather do it now than when I flip her in a couple weeks. I'm not sure I like this fabric pot as it dries up too fast for me. I have some tomatos and peppers in these outside. the plants are doing great, but constantly need water with these.
420-magazine-mobile1109264275.jpg
guess I'll read the bag better next time..

Well.. I think I found one of my problems. I've been mixing this in with my soil.. just noticed the "enriched with miracle grow" on the bag when I was throwing it out...my fault for not paying attention I guess.
I will probably go get a 7 gal pot and a bag of soil to transplant my bubblegum into. I'd rather do it now than when I flip her in a couple weeks. I'm not sure I like this fabric pot as it dries up too fast for me. I have some tomatos and peppers in these outside. the plants are doing great, but constantly need water with these.
You can buy organic perlite online for cheap

----

You were not alone in making that mistake, made the same poor choice, one I will not be making again, that said if you read the back carefully it is minimal as I recall.

Brought my loupe home from work to check my trichomes.. everything looking pretty clear to me. .
420-magazine-mobile556107282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718054321.jpg
420-magazine-mobile90926652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903390495.jpg
I cut these out of the bottom of the bubblegum 4 days ago. they weren't getting any light really. I put a little bit of root gel I got from my aunt's greenhouse.. if I don't kill them before they root, I'll put them in a solo cup with some soil and see what happens... Haha.. guess I better start reading up on clones...
420-magazine-mobile57237966.jpg
got a nice gift in the mail today. Free stuff is my favorite kind!!!

Good call getting away bud..

You can buy organic perlite online for cheap

Never even thought about online gessh im slow but my locals garden stores carry good stuff too

Brought my loupe home from work to check my trichomes.. everything looking pretty clear to me. .
420-magazine-mobile556107282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile718054321.jpg
420-magazine-mobile90926652.jpg
420-magazine-mobile903390495.jpg
I cut these out of the bottom of the bubblegum 4 days ago. they weren't getting any light really. I put a little bit of root gel I got from my aunt's greenhouse.. if I don't kill them before they root, I'll put them in a solo cup with some soil and see what happens... Haha.. guess I better start reading up on clones...
420-magazine-mobile57237966.jpg
got a nice gift in the mail today. Free stuff is my favorite kind!!!

Nice ...

Yep! I live about 40 minutes from the nearest garden store (other than a walmart) so I get mine off of amazon
Yeah, I just grabbed that perlite at the local hardware store's garden center.. didn't pay much attention. My local hydro shop has good stuff, but I was picking up some other things at the time..lol

Back
Top Bottom