First Try

VtecHoe

Hi there,

Im currently doing my first grow due to the shit selection you get over this side of the water, I have a cfl 125watt bulb with reflector, first time is with Northern Lights, Soil mixed with bat guano, Here it is at 4 weeks just now, Going to repot it as the roots are the bottom of the pot, Still really new to it all so lol

She's looking real fine Vtec.....what nute line are you using?....thanx for the pics....Welcome to :420: my man and make sure to take full advantage of all of the amazing people, pictures, product and knowledge on this site....easy-livin my man..:peace:

The only nute im using is some stuff one of my friends gave me from amsterdam, table spoon in with my water, thats it... As i said im a newbie to all this stuff but for my first time i know the plant looks healthy just now :p

And ive been browsing the pics, amazing so far lol

Thanks for the kind words mate! :thumb:

Yep, i agree with the others.nice job. look forward to seeing the progression of your grow. and welcome to 420magazine.

So Vtec....what's the magic dust called from amsterdam?...or is it just kewl cause it's from there?.....ha teasing.... I also like marijuana stuff from there......
Orange juice from Florida
Diamonds from Africa
Potatoes from Idaho
Coffee and ( stuff) from Columbia
Pasta from Italy....and
Sushi from Hong Kong...
Word buddy... P.S my phones from china...

Hahahaha, I dont know what its called it just looks like a liquidised turd in a bottle, ill have to find the name from my friend :p

In her new home :circle-of-love:

Vtec my man she looks amazing...keep on...keepin on....nicey....:hippy:

Back
Top Bottom