First try

poisonedvinci

Well here is my first photos.

Now it's about 2 weeks passed.

i'm using green house seed Co. Auto Bomb Auto Flower Feminized.

using 600W light for about 2 days for 2 days. 10 Hour 600W Light, 10 Hour Daylight 4 hour dark.

i'm still trying to set up electricity for 20 hours light. Hope it won't fail like this.

Any tips and hints will be great.

i don't have air ventilation for now maybe in a week i'll set it up too

:thanks:

IMG_39305.jpg
IMG_39294.jpg

i'm only using light do u think i'm gonna succeed ?
i don't know what to use else

Success will be measured by the Bong smoke sir. :)

I assume at some point she will need some sort of fertilization. The route you go is up to you. I suggest that when that time arrives, make sure you feed less, A LOT LESS, than YOU or the instructions think you should. :)
Autos can be finicky and too little is always fixable. Too much is often death.
:Namaste:

What kind of fertilisation should i use ?
How about Budgerigar shit mixed with water
And what time time comes ? how should i understand timing :)
i'm reading articles but there is not much details

What kind of fertilisation should i use ? Dpeneds on what she 'tells you'.
How about Budgerigar shit mixed with water Wat?
And what time time comes ? You will see. how should i understand timing :) It will be the present when it happens. ;)
i'm reading articles but there is not much details Ill help some I hope. :)

I'm gonna make this super simplified and basic as it is not anything to panic about or over-think.
Plants need 3 macro nutrients and lots of micro's. The Big 3 are N-P-K. Nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium. Nitrogen is for growing. Phosphorous and potassium is for roots and buds.
As much as we would love to just pour tons of nutes on her to get big, that will kill her.
If you feed to much/often, it also can/will affect taste/potency,etc.

Sometimes the soil has enough 'stuff' that all you need is water. This is basic idea of organic.

When she starts looking a little pale or weak, it may be because she is growing so fast she is using all her stored N. That's her telling you she is hungry.

As for the proper amount, that is medium and plant specific in my opinion. I now try to feed as little as possible and stay out of the girls way. Some plants want nutrients every watering. Some want 1/4 the recommended dose every 3rd watering. They are not all the same.

Here are some links that may help you figure out the basics of nutrients more clearly than i explained.

Macro Micro nutrients
WHAT DOES N-P-K mean?

I'm gonna make this super simplified and basic as it is not anything to panic about or over-think.
Plants need 3 macro nutrients and lots of micro's. The Big 3 are N-P-K. Nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium. Nitrogen is for growing. Phosphorous and potassium is for roots and buds.
As much as we would love to just pour tons of nutes on her to get big, that will kill her.
If you feed to much/often, it also can/will affect taste/potency,etc.

Sometimes the soil has enough 'stuff' that all you need is water. This is basic idea of organic.

When she starts looking a little pale or weak, it may be because she is growing so fast she is using all her stored N. That's her telling you she is hungry.

As for the proper amount, that is medium and plant specific in my opinion. I now try to feed as little as possible and stay out of the girls way. Some plants want nutrients every watering. Some want 1/4 the recommended dose every 3rd watering. They are not all the same.

Here are some links that may help you figure out the basics of nutrients more clearly than i explained.

Macro Micro nutrients
WHAT DOES N-P-K mean?

Here is what i found in Local Shop,
Total N :%4
Nitrated N %2
P:%5
K:%'
Amino Acide : %5
And i already used a little
And very small amount of Fe,Mn,Mo,Zn,Cu

Back
Top Bottom