First try

hell yea nice little nugs dude!

hey rds are you switching back to veg still or just letting them bud through?

are you still feeding the shultz fert?

thanks blunt...im into day 36 grow / 15 flowering gonna let them go through yea..... im decided im gonna get a 150w hps light and im gonna grow 2 plants after this grow. I also decided im going to buy some white widow xxx seeds from the toronto420 seed company, this way I will have everything by the new year and i can start growing the good bud not by bag seeds.

Very nice! Looks pretty sativa with those thin leaves coming out..

aswell as i started to mix in the schultz and im spraying down with the mixture aswell everyday.
the plants are still growing constantly and now are VERY TALL lol except the smallest one it seems to be a nice little bush.
the schultz is almost 1/4 strength now, and starting to take out the fish musk.

thanks for the props realtalgrower, the plants are looking and doing awsome,
thanks for the info on what kinda strain too i had no ideo how to tell is it was indica of sativa. and the main cola on the small plants has MANY more pistils now and looks very juicy, i can see the buds starting to swell and look like nice looking buds i want to just pick and smoke lol. there wont be many big buds at all plenty of small nice .5 or a g buds and the main cola's look like they will be from 3 - 5g's each atleast thats my guess. aswell as I have noticed that some of my pistils are starting to thin out and turn amber at the tips.

well guys i think i've finnaly seen the stoppage of growth from the larger ones, they seem to not have grown over the past 2 days tonite will be day 3 of no growth if they dont grow that is lol. Tonites day 41 of the grow and day 20 of flowering, i spray the plants everyday and they seem to soak it up within minutes, i spray the flowers down themselfs about 3 times a day and they are loving it, the pistils are visably turning amber now and im thinking ill flush in about 2 weeks and then begin feeding straight water.

What? Your on day 20 of flower and your already talking about flushing? You do realize that amber pistals in no way determine ripeness? And when people talk of the pistals turning they aren't talking about them turning a amber color. They are talking about them actually withering up and looking dead. The pistals turning a amber color are most likely due to the strain. Ifr you flush when you talki about doing it your going to flush at 5 weeks of growth. If your growing a 8 week strain which is what most strains these days are..then your going to give your babies a 3 week flush. Can you do without food for 3 weeks and stay healthy?

alrighty pics pending approval, i noticed my buds starting to turn purple all over?? could this be strain trait or anything else bad? i have no idea what strain it was but i know the buds i smoked(bag seed) were not purple.

yea the temp gets to be about 5c-10c, thats the temp in the room that the box is in.

here the smaller buds.
DSCF0018.JPG
DSCF0018.JPG

heres the main cola on the smallest plant.
DSCF0021.JPG

DSCF0021.JPG

rds_sk8er420 said:
alrighty pics pending approval, i noticed my buds starting to turn purple all over?? could this be strain trait or anything else bad? i have no idea what strain it was but i know the buds i smoked(bag seed) were not purple.
it could be both temps and strain related...but phosphorus deficiency too, but i dont' think so.

well guys i the plants are doin good they seem to have reverted back to white pistils but i still see a little purp on some of them, they are some what stinky not as smelly as they used to be im thinking it might be the cold.....im going to pick up the heater today so that i can maintain a constant temp of 15-20c in the room.

eyeless is right, its not ready for those temps yet, your either gonna a smaller yield or your gonna get it to mature to early, its recommended for the last 2 weeks at those temps to get the indica dom strains to get it to turn.

well i turned up the heat guys and the buds are white again! yay.
the pistils look so phat! i cant beleive they look like they're gonna burst.
the buds are getting larger day by day, the feed is now nothing but the schultz and water, plants look grean and healthy the whole way, heading into the end of the 7th week now of the grow, and into the end of the 4th week of flowering. will update with pics.

Back
Top Bottom