The tips are curling down !

4B69BFEB-5CA4-42A3-BA7C-04522275A7B8.png
No bad for over 6oz dry..no complaints here..have a good one

Or you just showing off your few plants, cant understand why youve put that pic in my thread??
Just the different from auto to pheno . It was the first time I posted a pic through the attached files , I think I got it now . Showing off would be 1000 grams in a 5’x5’ tent

What you mean by that??..what do i mean by this??...leaves aint curling down..thats the trait that auto had amongst plenty others ive grown..seen
Not yours OgeMann’s leaves are clawing !

I fed the Girls today, just 6.3 PH/cal-mag {plants super medicine},water. Took 1+ gal each, I have notice that they want fed more often but I think that's normal because they are in the flowering stage {week 4}. Took some readings of the runoff,#3,#4 in good rang but i little worried on the low high end. #1,#2 was very high,PH was in good range for all the Girls 6.0-6.2..but they are taking the abuse,not meaning too, Took a bud off one to try it out... so here are some stunning shots featuring: THE GIRLS.....#3 is the one i call shorty, she is the shortest out of them. She is the one that had a twin that didn't make it. Any advice would be gladly appreciated.....HAPPY GROWING
3 1.jpg
3 2.jpg
3 5.jpg

3 6.jpg

3 4.jpg

HERE are some close ups:

I fed the Girls today, just 6.3 PH/cal-mag {plants super medicine},water. Took 1+ gal each, I have notice that they want fed more often but I think that's normal because they are in the flowering stage {week 4}. Took some readings of the runoff,#3,#4 in good rang but i little worried on the low high end. #1,#2 was very high,PH was in good range for all the Girls 6.0-6.2..but they are taking the abuse,not meaning too, Took a bud off one to try it out... so here are some stunning shots featuring: THE GIRLS.....#3 is the one i call shorty, she is the shortest out of them. She is the one that had a twin that didn't make it. Any advice would be gladly appreciated.....HAPPY GROWING
3 1.jpg
3 2.jpg
3 5.jpg

3 6.jpg

3 4.jpg

HERE are some close ups:

3 8.jpg
3 14.jpg

3 10.jpg
3 12.jpg

Update 12/8/2020: 8 week from seed
say about 4-5 weeks in flower
fed the girls, just PH at 6.3 water.
runoff readings are a lot better then the last time I fed them, 2 of them is still high in PPM and EC- PH was 6.3 on all 4 girls.
here are some pics:
14.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
13.jpg
10.jpg

The Girls are looking ready to be harvest soon in about 2 weeks. On their final stages in live.. :tommy: it was a bumpy ride but they stood strong and resilient as hell. It was a good journey soon after this grow will come along more. I will continual to keep every one posted on more grows to come.:cough:
4.jpg
5.jpg
18.jpg
23.jpg
22.jpg
21.jpg
20.jpg
19.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg

UPDATE: 9 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS The ladies are fading, getting ready for the great harves. I am not feeding any nutrients at this time just PH 6.3 only. keeping temperature at 70-80 degrees,humidity between 35-45%...If by any chance that i am missing or should be doing would be very helpful to let me know:

how do I produce more trichomes ?
4.jpg
17 7.jpg
17 5.jpg
17 8.jpg
17 4.jpg

Trichomes:
tri6.jpg
tri 3.jpg
tri10.jpg
tri6.jpg
tri5.jpg

UPDATE: 9 WEEKS AND 3 DAYS The ladies are fading, getting ready for the great harves. I am not feeding any nutrients at this time just PH 6.3 only. keeping temperature at 70-80 degrees,humidity between 35-45%...If by any chance that i am missing or should be doing would be very helpful to let me know:

how do I produce more trichomes ?
4.jpg
17 7.jpg
17 5.jpg
17 8.jpg
17 4.jpg

Trichomes:
tri6.jpg
tri 3.jpg
tri10.jpg
tri6.jpg
tri5.jpg
Looks like a lot of clear trichs in the last two pics . Girls are looking great , I believe you have a load of trichs on them from from your work getting them closer to harvest .

UPDATE: 12/21/2020
By what you see in these pictures, How many weeks do you think that they would be ready, I am thinking maybe a week
I think shes is almost ready: ?????? 1 out of 4
IMG-1679.jpg

IMG-1681.jpg

IMG-1669.jpg

Here are the other Girls ????
IMG-1670.jpg
IMG-1675.jpg

IMG-1684.jpg
IMG-1679.jpg

Back
Top Bottom