FirstGrowGod Planted Indoor 5-4-11

FirstGrowGod

3 seeds (anonymous strain) were planted on may 4th into about 1 cup size pots. They grew off sunlight for about 2 days then put under CFL's 1600 lumens. 5/17 Transplanted to solo cups with Fox Farm OceanForest and 2600 lumen CFL's introduced, also fed for first time with FF BigBloom.
5/21 Fed again with 1/4 cup each.
5/24 Attempted to FIM 2 of the plants. Later on noticed yellow splotches forming on bottom nodes leaves.
5/25 Found out yellow spots were nutrient burn. way too much N+P in soil mix (salt build up?). transplanted into 1 gallon pots watered and Flushed with FF bushdoctor sledgehammer.
5/27 Trimmed off bottom 2 nodes (4 leaves) which all had nute burn to allow more light to reach aux nodes in addition to adding some 1600 lmn for side light.
5/30 Fed w/ Big Bloom 2 tbsp in 1 gallon of water w/ 7 drops of superthrive.

Re: FirstGrowGod Planted Indoor 5/4/11

5/21
52110.jpg

Got 4x cfl's 1750lumens 5000k which i learned is more blue spectrum which is better for vegging!:headbanger: I exchanged them for some 1600lumens 2700k i was using for side lighting, and one was for my other babies i have growing (which i haven't mentioned in my journal). The tallest is about 8" from soil we'll see what they are like tomorrow after having some blue.

Watch your watering there... droopiness in the plants can be attributed to either "over" or "under" watering. If you've just recently watered her, she should perk up in a day or two. If you haven't watered her then give her a drink and she should perk right back up within a few hrs.

Everything else is looking great tho! Keep up the good work :thumb:

Thanks Diga!! :Namaste:
I fed them last on the 30th so 2 days ago, soil is still damp i think she's just a little over watered so ill just wait it out.
But otherwise i've deff seen a diff in growing from the 5000k side lights and also the babies showed more growth from the light change.

Back
Top Bottom