420 Magazine Background

Fish Cake's Tunes & Yours Too, If You Want To Join In

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017

I always get a laff outta this one.. I use to fish every chance I got,, and even iffin I wasn't supposed to. I kept a 10' super lightweight car topper on my truck, and had a small 3 horsepower Evinrude, bolted to the tailgate.... Had a camper shell that housed my painting supplies.. My little mobile shop... HVLP and airless. At this part of my life I was painting houses around the Bay Area.. SF Bay that is........

But I had to drive thru the Sacramento River Delta which is just tons of sloughs and rivers... And a great fisher for Balck Bass....... And I pulled over more than once... Hell I got stuck solid on the San Mateo Bridge... Stuck for 3-4 hours. So I broke out a rod and went shark fishing...... And then fish on m days off... Was alittle ruff on the 'Old Ladies.' I even did the Bassmaster circuit when they came around.. True,,, is alot of 10+ pounders out there...

But if you want BIG Bass.. Work them little city park lakes and night with 12" black worm with some brass bullet weights and crystal glass for the clicking noise. Close up to the bank. I've got many 12lb+ fish.

But isn't a babble thread,, I do have one of them.. And It's not a fishing thread either?????

Norcaliwood

Plant of the Year: 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Feb 2017 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2009, April 2017 - Nug of the Month: April 2017 - Photo of the Month: Jan 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Feb 2017
WOW check this one out... WOW;;;;;

Norcaliwood

In the name of 'Political Correction''

But you can burn spit and wipe your feet on the American Flag.......

But anyways... Worlds changing? Good/Bad,,

is what it is..........

Norcaliwood

Cracking the seal on a bottle of Patron. Damn shit's costy bout the same as Single Barrel Jack;;

Top Bottom