Fish tanks

420inOregon

Just for shits and giggles what do you guys think about using water from my fish tank. Do you guys think it would work with all that fish poop, scales, and all the other crap in there. Plus I have live plants in there that have dead leafs. To me it seems like a win win. when I clean my tank I can just pour the water in with my girls.:morenutes::bongrip:

nibec I never knew. Aquaphonics is some cool shit I just got done reading about it . Very simple and I thought I was on to something Im just a lil late.LOL.
How do you know about shit like that. Just spit off oh aquaphonics check it out :adore:
Since I got disabled I been thinking about going to school for Horticulture learn all the ins and out. Go get a Phd in thc.No Im just joking i realy thought about school.:peace:

I read a lot man... Lol, that combined with constantly trying new things... You run into a lot of problem solving, and random info that comes in handy one day. I was reading and learning how to grow this wonderful plant for 4 years before Even planting my first bean

lol, i remember reading/watching a video about a huge greenhouse that used aquaponics, supplying a couple tons of food per year. they litterally just built the greenhouse on a huge pond, and stocked it with fish. and had big pumps constantly bringing the water up, and through all the res's, then back into the pond on the other end.

every so often they would harvest all their crops, pull a bunch of fish out, replant, and keep going. it was something else.

if i can find the name of the video ill let you know, im sure its on youtube.

cant find the one i was looking at before, but apparently there are now a few of them around.

i just did a quick google search on "self sustaining aquaponics greenhouse" and at least the first page had lots of them :) good reading material if you're bored one day.

Thanks I think I remember see a thing on discovery or something like that and they were growing vegetables on a bunch of lil rafts. It was a trip it looked like rice patties under a green house. This was a long time ago when I seen it.

Just for shits and giggles what do you guys think about using water from my fish tank. Do you guys think it would work with all that fish poop, scales, and all the other crap in there. Plus I have live plants in there that have dead leafs. To me it seems like a win win. when I clean my tank I can just pour the water in with my girls.:morenutes::bongrip:

I use my old aquarium water, fish poop and all, to water my babies in veg. The plants LOVED it! And I knew it was natural, as I never used chems in the fish tanks.

Back
Top Bottom